Chapter 33

Three Years Later...

Emma and Killian waited until Henry was three years old to get married. As far as he knew, his real father was a fire fighter and was killed, trying to fight the fire. It was the farthest thing from the truth, but Emma knew that Henry couldn't know the real reason to how he was conceived. And they would continue to lie to him until he was older, and started to ask real questions about his dad. But, Henry and Killian got along great together. He was a sweet little boy. He loved to draw pictures for his parents, and loved to make messes even more.

Emma and Killian even worked to get the old friendships that they had made, back on track. They found out that Elsa and Jack were now married, but didn't have any kids on the way yet. Aurora and Phillip were also married and had a son, Phillip Jr. Anna and Kristoff were still dating, but madly in love with each other. Elsa told Emma that he was planning to propose while he took Anna on a cruise through the Bahamas.

The wedding was beautiful. Emma in a magnificent wedding gown and Killian in a suit. Regina, Ruby, and Elsa were bridesmaids. Henry was the ring bearer. It was perfect. They had an after party that involved little drinking on Emma and Killian's behalf. Even through all of Mary Margaret and David's attempts to babysit Henry so Emma and Killian could have a proper honeymoon, the newly weds still denied it. They wanted to spend as much time together as they could.

They were going to Ocean City, Maryland, for two weeks, and were going to spend time on the beach and boardwalk. Henry wouldn't stop talking about their trip, and Emma and Killian found it completely adorable.

Once getting to the rented beach house, it was pretty late. Henry was already asleep, and Killian quietly carried him to his bedroom. Emma was ready to start the actual honeymoon activities in their bedroom. Killian smirked when he saw her, all dressed up in fancy lingerie. He climbed over her and kissed her deeply.

"Eager now, are we?" He asked against her skin.

Emma giggled. "Ever since this morning. I'm so glad to be with you. We finally did it."

"Aye, we did. We beat Neal and had our happy ending."

"We're highschool sweethearts, Killian."

"I knew we would be. Ever since I saw you."

Emma sat up against the pillows. "Really?"

"Yes. I knew you were the treasure that everyone wanted, but only I could have. I knew we would have a complete future with you, and now, we finally have it. Yes, there were many, many, many, bumps in the road, but we still made it. Everything with Neal, my father, and now Henry, it was a roller coaster. But, I still love you, and I will always love you."

She giggled. "I love you too."

"And now, we have two weeks. Two weeks for us to do things as a family, and two weeks for us to do newlywed couple things at night." Emma blushed, and that made Killian's smirk grow wider. "This house may be big, but you can't scream, even though I love to hear what I do to you. But you could wake Henry up. And we wouldn't want that, now would we? That would just kill the mood."

Emma leaned up to kiss Killian, and they worked at each other's clothes. Finally, finally, they got to live happily ever after.

The End!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER!

I started the Found Series when I first started my account, and now, I'm finishing it! Wow. I just, never thought I would see the day because I love this series. I loved writing this. I'd really like to thank all of you who have stuck with the series since the beginning because if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have made it into a series. I didn't even plan to make a sequel for the first book, but, I did, and then it became a trilogy.