Chapter 15

Rahul

I paced across my room.

"No, no this cannot happen. I have calculated each and every step before doing it cause I had to be careful enough. And now all of a sudden this shit happens.......God!!", I rubbed my sweaty palms.

"Rahul, freaking out wouldn't solve anything. We need to act before they do. There is lot at risk and there is Nandini.", Alya spoke sitting on the bed. I stared back at her.

"How can they about our location? Everything had been packed and stacked out. Nothing is left from which they can track us....", I huffed in frustration.

"Remember we may be good but there can be people who can be better", Alya pointed.

I held up my hand and entered into the washroom. I closed the door to get some alone time.

I leaned over the sink and the only image that flashed across my mind was Nandini.

I need to save her. I cannot let anything hurt her. And for that I need to be my best.

I will protect her, forever.

I splashed water over my face and then stared at my face dripping with water.

"We need to find the glitch", I dragged the chair settling in front of my sister.

A smirk formed on her face as she correctly perceived the sweet me gone and the evil me is back.

Though we siblings had a wonderful childhood but after our parents death we lost who we were. Rather we got ourselves our own identity. And as much as we want to get rid of this we fall for it more.

"Shouldn't we increase the protection", my sister suggested.

"No no....that's gonna make them careful. And this time I am not going to leave behind anything which can pursue us later. So we will be doing the task by blurring  it. Not giving the opposite to even realize that a gun is pointed at them unless the bullet strikes them.", I clarified.

"But according to the sources they had already located us and there is hardly any guy here in college who don't know your equation with Nandini. That's make her an easy bait....", Alya explained that they were too good.

"How can they know am here? I had been low for almost 1 year", I slammed the chair in anger. And then a thought struck me. That means Nandini is not safe even within the college too.

She is not even safe now.

I opened the drawer and pulled out my gun and rushed to the door but Alya stopped me.

"What are you doing??", she asked pulling me back into the room.

"She is in her room unprotected. And we very well know that it won't take them a minute before they take her out.", I almost shouted at her.

"You can't move across the corridors with a freaking gun in your hand. I don't know what had gotten into you..... The moment that girl came in your life you blasted. I know you love her and all that shit.... But remember your childish and immature acts can land us all in trouble. But let me make this clear, I am not going to work with you if you keep behaving like a love sick puppy.", Alya tried to get some sense into me.

But guess it was of no use. I don't care if anyone lives or not as long as Nandini is safe and okay. And Alya's words struck me. I freed my hand from her clutch, " I can be fine without you.", I replied before reaching to the knob.

Alya tugged my left arm and broke my grip over the gun. The next moment she struck the barrel at the back of my head flooring me as if I was a kid.

I groaned holding my head. She had always been better at hand to hand combat.

"Stop crying baby boy.... Now get up", she barked at me.

Alya opened my cell and dialled someone while I sat up on the floor.

I rubbed the back of my head. Its not at all cool having a sister who is faster tougher than you.

"Hello Matt... I need you to head up towards Nandini's room. Pick up Tony with ya. Make sure she is secure and any unwanted activities, just give us a call.... Are we clear?", Alya spoke staring at me.

She hung up and looked at me," Happy now..... Your girl is safe honey. Lets get into work now....."

I nodded my head and accompanied her as she went through the information that had been gathered.

We drowned ourselves into news headlines, criminal activities and the possible areas where we can find our guy....

My phone buzzed and I picked it up. It was Matt.

"She is not in her room......", his panicked voice informed.

Hola guys..... A little information Alya here is not the sweet little girl, she is the bad boy's sis and a tough girl. And even a better fighter than her bro.......so don't mess her up with what you saw her in kyy.

Anyways how was the chappy??