Chapter 15

Paige POV

Besides Tuesday, this week has gone well. Alexis and I decided to continue to sit with Jordyn at lunch. Claire has kept her comments to herself thankfully.

Alexis convinced her mom to let Jordyn be ungrounded a day early. Alexis, Callie and I all planned together to go to a club that is for 18-24 year olds. Jordyn doesn't know this yet though.

It's a couple of towns over and no one will know us. This is good for Jordyn and me because we don't have to worry about not acting like a couple. The club has a foam pit. It's where they blow up a big square wall and have a foam machine. Jordyn and Callie are underage, but Alexis has connections to get in.

Callie and I arrive together at Alexis's house.

Jordyn is the one to answer the door. Her face has confusion all over it. I couldn't help but feel satisfied that we were able to keep this a secret.

"What are you two doing here, together?"

We look at each other and smile. We then turned our attention to Alexis who was walking down the stairs.

Jordyn was still confused. "What is going on?"

We drag Jordyn up the stairs. "You need to get dressed. We are going somewhere." Alexis tells her.

"I'm grounded."

Alexis pulls out clothes for her to put on. "Not anymore, I talked to mom. Now get dressed."

Jordyn did what she was told and got dressed. She is wearing tight skinny jeans and a blouse. She was looking hot.

"Oh, dang shawty you are looking fine." Callie was playfully checking her out.

We all head out to Alexis's vehicle. Callie insisted on having Jordyn sit in the front so she could get to know me. She started asking me a lot of random questions. One thing is sure, this girl isn't shy. After answering them all, she then had one more.

"Are Jordyn and you really dating? I mean I know you say you are, but how do I know you aren't joking?"

Jordyn pops her head back here after hearing what she asked. "Yes, we are dating."

Callie has a smirk on her face, and I see Alexis looking through the rear-view mirror.

"Prove it." Callie demands.

I look at Callie who I think just wants to see us kiss. Alexis was up in the front shaking her head. I know she doesn't want us to do it. Jordyn looks at Alexis then jumps in the back seat.

"Oh my god, I don't want to see this." Alexis pleads.

Callie's grin was getting bigger. "Then close your eyes or focus on the road."

I laugh at Callie's sass to Alexis.

I turn my attention to Jordyn and wait for her to make a move. This is her best friend and her sister. I don't know how she is with kissing in front of people.

Jordyn moved herself on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Are you convinced yet?"

Callie shakes her head. "Anyone can sit on someone's lap."

Jordyn looks at me and grins. She leans her head towards me, and we kiss. I was expecting a short kiss, but that isn't what happens. She pulls away at first but reconnects our lips and slips her tongue in my mouth. She runs her hand through my hair and pulls me closer to her, deepening the kiss.

Suddenly the car jerks forward. "Really? I told you I didn't want to see that." Alexis snaps from the front seat.

Jordyn turns to Callie who is smiling from ear to ear. She climbs back to the front seat. I look over at Callie who is fanning herself.