Chapter 17

T/W

Paige POV

Winter break is over. I'm heading back to my dad's right now. My last two weeks with my mom have sucked. It was pointless for me to be there.

She was with her boyfriend and his kids the whole time. I have been replaced in her heart, so why did I need to be there? Did she enjoy rubbing it in my face that she has a new life?

If it wasn't for talking to Jordyn and Alexis all the time on the phone, I would have gone crazy.

It's Saturday, which means I'll have one day before I have to go back to school. I was disappointed to see my dad's vehicle was gone when I pulled up.

I let go of the disappointment when I see Jordyn sitting on my porch in the cold. She should have waited in her vehicle she drove here.

I quickly get out of my Jeep. I ran up to Jordyn eager to see her. Jordyn meets me halfway on the sidewalk as we embrace in each other's arms.

I can't tell you how much I missed this beautiful blonde with gorgeous blue eyes. I didn't want to let go, but I also wanted to kiss her. With her not being out, I didn't want the neighbors to see and it be talked around town.

I broke the hug so we could go inside. The second the front door shut, I connected my lips to hers.

"I missed you so much." I whisper against her lips.

"I missed you too." Jordyn looks around. "Where is your dad?"

"He isn't here." I grab her hand pulling her towards the basement steps. It smells awful up here.

We stopped at the steps, and I couldn't wait to kiss her again. I crash my lips back on hers pushing her up against the wall. We make out for a bit before breaking apart.

Jordyn puts her lips by my ear and whispers. "Let's go to your room." Her breath hitting my ear sent chills through my body.

I interlock our fingers as we go down the steps and head towards my room. I opened my door and there was a present on my bed.

"How did you get in here already?" I question.

Jordyn bites down her lip and smiles. "Your front door wasn't locked." She walks over to my bed picking up the gift. "I wanted to give this to you when you gave me my gift, but it wasn't done yet."

I gave Jordyn's gift before I left for my mom's house. I got her a Pandora bracelet with a couple of charms on it.

"Open it!" Jordyn says eagerly.

I opened the rectangle box and in it was a necklace with a heart that has a diamond in the middle.

"It's beautiful." I pull the necklace out, getting a better look at it as my heart beats faster.

Jordyn takes the necklace from me and walks behind me. I lifted my hair up as she latched it around my neck for me.

Jordyn turns me around, so we are eye to eye. "I got you it so you know you have my heart." She takes a deep breath and smiles. "I love you, Paige."

My heart was pounding faster than before. I don't think it's possible for my smile to get any bigger. "I love you too Jordyn."

At this moment, I was the happiest I have ever been. I went in to kiss her, but her phone went off.

Jordyn frowns. "Ugh, my time is up already."

I knew before she came here, she couldn't stay long. She has one more family Christmas at her uncle's house.