Chapter 8

low quality pics of calum are the best ones and that is the truth! make sure to vote and comment! xx

spencer p.o.v.

I ran to my room with the paper that Calum gave me in my hand. I sat on my bed and flipped over the paper, reading the messy handwriting.

Okay Spencer, since you are about to leave I have to hurry and make it quick. So remember that one time, in the treehouse when you told me to make a wish? It was 11:11 and you know how you are about that time. Do you still make 11:11 wishes? Anyways, so I know that you're not supposed to say what you wished for but I'm going to tell you cause I'm punk rock. I wished to be popular, but I was selfish. I didn't think about all the consequences. I didn't think about losing you. But seeing you with Lucas made me long for all the fun times that we had. I would really like to be something to you again. I want you to be able to call me Cal instead of Calum. So tonight, when the clock hits 11:11, I think you know what I'll be wishing for. I miss you Spence and I'm sorry.

From your ex bestie,

Calum

I reread his note over and over again (i love that song). His apology seemed genuine, but why would he wait until now to say that he wants me back? I sat the sheet of paper on the ground and stood up. I paced around, my hands in tight fists. Maybe he just didn't want me to have Luke. I doubt he likes me, even if he did I would shut him down real quick. My crush on him was long gone.

I grabbed his note off of the floor and ran down the stairs. I quickly told my parents that I left something at the Hoods home and rushed out of the house. I ran across the street and knocked on the door.

The door opened and Calum stood there with a worried look on his face.

"Um so what did you think?"

"Why do you wait until now? Why do wait until I finally found someone to make me smile to dump all of this on me?" I asked, my arms crossed over my chest. Calum walked onto the porch, closing the front door behind him. He walked over to the step and sat down, motioning for me to sit down next to him. I plopped down next to him, but kept my distance.

"Okay so some of the stuff that I'm about to say might make you mad, but I regret everything that I did. Promise me that you will still give me a chance to make it up?" he said, grabbing my hands.

"I promise Cal-um. So tell me everything."

"So you know how I made the soccer team?"

"Yea."

"I had to do things in order to hang out with them and that included talking to you is school. They said that I shouldn't associate myself with losers. I was going to start hanging out with you after school, but they insisted on me coming with them. And I didn't see you do anything about it so I thought you were okay with it. Sometimes I wondered if that was what you wished for Spence, getting rid of me."

"Of course not Calum! I wished for something really stupid."

"Mhmm. So I didn't fight against them because I wanted to be popular. It was my only opportunity. But, the other day our song came on and I realized how much I really missed you. Being popular isn't all that great either. I'm sorry for everything though. I'm sorry for not standing up for you when the boys picked on you. I'm sorry for abandoning you. I'm just really sorry."

"So if I forgive you, what would you do?" I asked.

"I wouldn't drop everything for you immediately. But I could try and be a better friend for you."

"You know that nothing would ever be the same right."

"Yea I know. So will you forgive me Spencer?"  

---

Hey guys! Thank you for the 1.3k reads, it means a lot! What would you do if you were Spencer? Would you give in or would you just walk away from him forever? Also who ships Spencer and Luke?!?

3k reads, it means a lot! What would you do if you were Spencer? Would you give in or would you just walk away from him forever? Also who ships Spencer and Luke?!?

here's another low quality cal picture because why not?