Chapter 15

"So are you ready to spend some good quality time together?" Calum asked me, interrupting my conversation with Luke about math class.

"I guess."

"And you're little buddy can't come with us this time, just you and me." he said nodding his head towards Luke.

"Well it's not like I wanted to go anyways. I have to go to work." Luke said, bouncing on his heels. I don't think Luke would ever admit it to me, but I think he's a little scared of Calum.

"Good, cmon Spencer." Calum said turning around and walking to the parking lot. I hurried and got my belongings out of my locker before turning towards Luke.

"I call you when I'm home okay?" I said to him, brushing the small pieces of hair out of his face.

"Okay, and then we'll talk about how he held your hand and made you laugh and all the other shit you girls talk about." he said, smiling down at me. I stood on my tippytoes and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Or we can talk about how easily I can make you blush." I said, laughing at his red face.

"It's not my fault that I'm so white!" he replied back. I wrapped my arms around his torso and put my head against his chest.

"Okay, I have to go before Calum comes in and drags my black ass out of here." I said into his chest.

"See you later then, love." he said, kissing my frizzy hair. I released him and waved at him before running to Calum's car.

---

"So, you and Luke huh?" Calum said, breaking the silence between us. It turned out that I was inside with Luke for 20 minutes. Calum was a little mad, or maybe really mad. But then again, if I was waiting for someone and they took 20 minutes I would have been mad too. Or I probably would have left.

"Calum, I told you before and I'll tell you again. There is nothing going on between us, we're just really good friends."

"Mhmm. You know he likes you right?"

"Nahhh, I'm sure he doesn't. And even if he did, he wouldn't tell me." I said, looking out the window.

"It'll never hurt to ask, but new subject. How would you feel about going to an arcade?" Calum said, pulling into the parking lot of Super Arcade.

"Aw, we haven't been here in like forever. Let's go!" I said quickly getting out of the car and going to the entrance of the arcade. I heard a car door shut behind me before feeling someone grab my hand.

"So you were just going to leave me in the car." he whined.

"Well, you have long legs and I don't, so suck it up." I said.

"That's a valid point. Are you ready to lose to me in multiple games?" he said, smirking at me.

"Only if you're ready to lose as well. Game On."