Chapter 16

please vote and comment! xx

"Spence you are a fucking cheater." Calum said before stuffing a handful of fries into his mouth.  We were at Five Guys, which is the best burger place ever.

"How Calum? I just played to my best abilities which included moving the machines a little bit." I said smiling to myself.

"No but here's the thing, how do you cheat on those balls and ducks thing? Because last time we were here and all the times before that, you always missed since you can't fucking throw."

"Wellllll maybe I've been practicing."I said, after finishing off my burger.

"Mhmmm, well let's go because this night isn't over yet. We still have 2 more things left." Calum said, standing up and holding his hand out for me to hold. I reluctantly reached forward and grabbed ahold. He helped me get up before interlocking his fingers with mine.

We walked to the car in silence, our hands swinging back and forth. When we got to the car, i reached out to open my door, only for Calum to shoo my hand away and open it himself.

"Wow, when did you learn to become a gentleman Calum?" I said, getting inside the car. I heard a vibration come from my purse, so I went and grabbed my phone from out of it.

"Shut up, I've always been a gentleman." he replied, closing the door behind me. I watched him jog around the front of the car before I looked down and unlocked my phone.

Luke: hey spence! Are you having fun or is Calum being an asshole? I'll come beat him up in a heartbeat if he is.

Me: lukee! And yea we're having fun, he's being a gentleman

"Who are you texting?" Calum said, starting the car up.

"Luke, he just wanted to check up on me." I replied.

Luke: Whattt? Calum Hood can actually be a gentleman??? Since when? XD

"Yea no, tell that loser to stop talking to you because we're supposed to be on a date right now."

"A date? I thought this was just to get my forgiveness." I said, turning to face Calum.

"Uh, yea um it's a friendly date."

"Oh okay, well I'll stop texting him for now. Are we almost there?"

Me: ikr i gotta stop texting you bcuz he's starting to get a little jealous lol, but i'll call you later

Luke: haha ok

"Yea we're here now." he said, I looked up to see that we were at the grocery store.

"Uhhhh the fuck? What's so good about a grocery store at 7 in the evening." I said, staring in confusion.

"You will see." Calum said before getting out of the car. "You will see."

--

A/N: Hi guys! This is just a short filler chapter before I go on hiatus. I am taking a break for school because this is an important year for me. But thank you everyone for still sticking around and supporting me!