Chapter 12

don't forget to vote and comment! xx

Spencer P.O.V

"Pssst."

"Hey Spencer."

"Spence, I know you hear me." Calum said poking me with the eraser of his pencil. I tapped my foot on the ground under my desk, tapping my fingers on my desk as well.

"Spencerr."

"Will you shut up, I'm trying to pay attention in class Calum. Unlike you, I really care about grades. So whatever you were going to say can wait." I whispered. Calum looked at me with confusion written on his face before turning back to the teacher.

Before Calum and I stopped being friends, I would talk during class, skip, and do all the things that slightly bad kids would do. We wanted to be rebels, but I stayed a little on the safe side.

The bell rang through the air and I quickly stood up, grabbing my stuff from beside me. I walked towards the door with everyone else. I felt a hand press on my shoulder right as I exited the classroom.

"Um sorry for bothering you in there Spencer. But can I make it up to you? I can take you to lunch." Calum said. I started walking to my locker, thinking about what he said. Calum ran up to where I was so he could walk beside me.

"So what are you going to say? How about this, I'll take you to get food and I'll pay for it. Will you go with me now?" he said, leaning against a locker close to mine as I attempted to open my locker.

"You still can't open lockers huh Spence? What's your combo?" Calum said, chuckling.

"34-10-23." I mumbled.

"So who has been opening your locker since you obviously can't do it yourself?" he asked after he opened my locker. I placed my books into my locker before slamming it shut.

"Me." a voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Luke walking towards us. My face lit up with a smile and I pulled him into a hug.

"Hey Spence. How is your day going so far sunshine?" he mumbled against my hair.

"Same as usual, Luke. How about yours?"

"Yea, my day was perfectly fine. Now, I need to go to my locker so meet me in front of the school to go get lunch Spencer. And since you two seem like your inseparable, Luke can come too." Calum said before stalking off.

"My day was good. So what's up with him?" Luke asked, snaking his arm around my waist as we walked to the front of the school.

"He's buying me lunch today since he was being annoying in class. And don't mind him and his comments Luke. Calum's a possessive boy so seeing you with me is kinda weird for him I guess." I replied. I heard someone clear their throat from behind me so I turned around and saw Calum swinging his keys around his finger.

"So you guys ready to go?"  

---

Hi guys! So I thought I pressed publish yesterday on this chapter, but it turns out that I didn't. So here's the chapter that I promised you guys. We need ship names for Luke and Spencer and Calum and Spencer! I promised you guys, this is a Calum fanfic! But right now Luke and Spence are cute together ya know. I lows ship them right now. Anywayss, I entered 11:11 into a contest if you didn't know. BandFictionAwards to be exact. Go and vote for me in the 5sos category though! I am number 38 so comment that number! You can only vote once a day. But, ya gurl need all the help she can get so tell everyone you know to vote for me. Sorry for this long ass authors note, cause I know most of you don't read em anyways. I know for sure I don't. Here is the link to the contest to vote for me.  

https://www.wattpad.com/279741354-band-fiction-awards-2016-5-seconds-of-summer