Chapter 11

don't forget to vote and comment xx

"Spence, what did Calum mean when he said he hopes that it counted? What's going on between you two?" Luke asked. He bounced on my bed with my clothes that he picked out for me in his hand. Luke has a killer taste in clothes.

"Well I wasn't planning on telling you now, but Calum really wants me to forgive him for what he did to me. I gave him 2 weeks for him to make it up to me. Please don't get mad Luke, it's just that sometimes I miss him."

"Spencer, you don't need him. All he's going to bring is more trouble. I don't think this is a good idea." he replied.

"Luke, I know you might think that you know best, but I got this all under control. You're still my best friend Lucas." I said grabbing his cheeks. I then gave him a quick kiss on his forehead and grabbed my clothes from his to go change.

---

"Are you sure that you know what you're doing?" Luke asked, walking me to the class I shared with Calum. I swung our hands back and forth and leaned into Luke.

"Yes Luke. I'm a big girl. Thanks for walking me to class though." I said once we were near the classroom door. Luke handed me my books and went to walk away.

"Wait, Luke! Come back!" I called after him. Luke turned around and walked back to where I stood. Almost every girl in that hall was drooling after him.

"Yea Spence?" he said. His head was cocked to the side like a confused puppy. He looked so adorable.

"Bye." I said before giving him a kiss on his cheek. He then blushed before whispering a small bye back. I turned around and saw Calum glaring at me from where he sat. When we made eye contact he quickly turned away.

These two weeks are going to feel like forever. 

---

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for this short, crappy chapter. So I have a couple of things to announce. One, I'm off of hiatus (yayyyyyy!) and two I'm going to be starting to work soon. I'll try to keep my update schedule the same, but I can't guarantee. xx-Arabella