Chapter 9

Spencer P.O.V.

"So will you forgive me Spence?" Calum asked me. He slowly lifted his head up to reach my eyes. His face displayed sorrow and regret. I looked around his small clustered room, nothing changed. He still had his band posters on the wall. The glow in the dark stars we stuck on his ceiling were still there. And the selfie that Calum and I took together was still in the frame beside his bed.

The thing was, I really want to forgive and forget, I really do. But, the was that Calum has been acting towards me changes it all. The old me would've forgiven him in a heartbeat, but Calum took that girl away.

"How about this, I'll give you two weeks to make it up to me. If you can redeem yourself for all of the things that you've done, I might forgive you. My forgiveness better be your 11:11 wish every night until then Calum." I said, getting up and collecting my things. Calum quickly stood up and followed me to his front door.

"So, when will this start?" he asked, opening up the door for me. I walked out of the house, but stayed on the porch.

"Tomorrow."

"Okay. I promise I'll make it up to you Spence. I can't afford to lose you, even though I basically already did."

"See ya Calum." I said, turning away from him. I walked down the steps and started to go into the driveway when I felt something tug me back. I was spun into Calum's arms. He wrapped his strong arms around my frail body. I inhaled his musky scent, a smell that I've almost forgotten.

I felt his lips press onto the crown of my head before Calum let go of me.

"See you tomorrow Spencer."  

---

Okayyyy so here is update number 1! 11:11 chapters will always be short because this book will be short. I think there might be 25 chapters at max. Sooooo, be on the lookout for the next chapter!

 Sooooo, be on the lookout for the next chapter!

and here's cal to get you through the wait!