Chapter 13

Don't forget to vote and comment xx

---

Spencer P.O.V

Luke insisted that I sat in the front. As much as he hated Calum, he still wanted me to mend up the relationship that I had with him. After a few minutes of arguing and my loud stomach growling, I decided that it wouldn't be that bad if I sat in the front.

"C'mon c'mon, we need to hurry and leave the parking lot." Calum said glancing at the main entrance of the school.

"Why? It's not we don't have an open campus Calum. We can leave for lunch. Even if we couldn't leave you're a rebel, remember?" I said, nudging his arm with my elbow. I slammed the passenger door and put on my seat belt. I looked at the rearview mirror to see Luke staring at me. Once he noticed that I caught him, his cheeks turned bright red. Luke is so adorable.

"Err, right. Well, let's go yea? We don't want your stomach to start growling any louder."

---

"So do you wanna eat in or go through the drive-thru?" Calum asked no one in particular. Since Calum told me that I could pick where we could get lunch, I picked Steak and Shake aka the best place ever. His fingers were tapping the steering wheel and he looked nervous. I don't know why because I'm not that intimidating and Luke wouldn't hurt a fly. What was there to be nervous about?

"It doesn't matter to me. As long as I get free food." Luke said from the backseat.

"I don't remember saying that I would buy your food blondie. You should have your own money. Doesn't your mommy give you lunch money everyday?" Calum said parking his car in a parking space.

"And I don't remember you saying that you wouldn't buy me food. And no my mom does not give me money because unlike you, I have a job. Well, a legal job anyways." Luke replied.

"You little-"

"And I think that is the cue that we should go inside and order our food." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt before quickly getting out of the car.

"C'mon Luke." I said, opening the car door and pulling him out. I grabbed Luke's hand before walking to the doors of Steak and Shake. I heard a door slam from behind me and a sigh, a loud one.

"Wait! Spence, wait for me!" Calum said from behind me. Luke stopped, but I kept walking.

"Just keep walking Luke." I said, pulling him along with me. Luke let go of my hand and ran to open the door for me.

"After you love." he said, flashing me a big smile.

"Thanks Lukey!" I turned back to see Calum jogging over to us. Once he reached us he pulled me into his arms and hugged me. After a couple seconds, I slowly wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry for fighting with Luke, again. Forgive me babe." he mumbled against my hair. He held on to me a little tighter, like he was scared that I would leave him. We started swaying back and forth.

"Okay, I forgive you Calum. Let's go eat." I said, pulling away from Calum's warm body.

"Thanks Spence." he said before softly kissing my cheek. He let go of me and walked to the line to order. I touched my cheek with my hand; I could still feel his lips.

"You're welcome Calum."  

---

Sooooo hey babes! I know I've been M.I.A for awhile and I'm sorry about that. Accept this chapter as my apology. I work basically everyday so I'm not on wattpad that often. When I am on, I spend that time reading the entries for a contest that I'm judging. If you haven't heard already, I changed the cast a little bit. Wolftyla now plays Spencer instead of Stella Hudgens. I just really wanted a lead that's a poc and I felt like Stella didn't fit the part. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And who do you guys ship, Spencer and Luke or Spencer and Cal? We need some ship names! Comment them below! xx-Arabella