Chapter 1

Author’s P.O.V:
                "El, where's my cell phone?" Emma asked throwing pillows here and there in the room. 
"Hmm" Elena replied playing "Angry Birds" in her iPhone.

"Hey my lovie dovie ! Where are you?" Emma sang

"You can't hide from me forever" Emma sang the next part of her song.

 Elena looked at her with her "Are you serious." face before refocusing on her iPhone.

“Ah Eureka! Eureka!" Em screamed happily.

"I thought I lost you my honey bun" Em said in a baby tone kissing her pink cell. 

“El what are you wearing in the Annual Celebration?" Emma asked.

 “I think I should buy that purple dress that we saw in the mall yesterday. What do you think El?" Em asked again 

"Hmm" El replied.

"Nah I think I should wear my favorite blue dress. What do you think El?" Em asked third time before walking to her closet.

"Hmm" El said paying no attention to her friend. 

"But I think Maroon will suite me better. Right El?" Em asked. She was sitting in a pool of dresses in front of her closet.

"Hmm" 

"One more time you said that annoying word and you are dead" Em warned her.

"Hmm"

"Elena J Grayson!" Em shouted throwing a black sandal at Elena. It hit El on her shoulder.

"What the hell?" El shouted."What was that for?" El asked furiously rubbing her shoulder.

"You weren't listening to me" Em said shrugging her shoulders.

"I was listening to you" El said annoyed.

"Oh yeah? Then tell me what was i saying?" Em said crossing both her arms on her chest.

"ah hum well.. " 

"ah hum well..." Em mocked her.

"Okay, okay .Fine!! What is it?" El asked annoyed.

"Forget it. You can't help me anyway" Em said throwing dresses in the closet back.

 My milk shake brings all the boys...Em's cell buzzed.El looked at her raising her left eyebrow.

"What? I like its music." Emma reasoned.

She picked up quickly avoiding Elena's glares.

"Yes?" She said and waited for the person on the line to reply.

"Today?"  She asked while eyeing Elena

.Elena didn't notice because she was too busy in playing with her hair.

"I'll handle her. Don't worry" She assured to the person on the line.

"Bye" She said.

"Ah hum El?" she said while putting her cell in the drawer.

"Yup" El said, making a fake beard with her hair.

"Mr. Collin is coming to see you today" Emma told her nervously.

"Why?" Elena asked knotting both her eyes together.

"He wants your sign on some papers. I don't know the whole story." Em said 

"Hmm" Elena said while standing up and walking towards the kitchen.

Emma followed her.

"Please be nice to him this time. You know that none of this is his fault." Emma said in a soft voice. 

Elena just simply nodded while eating a chocolate bar.

"Look, this..." 

"Stop it. I am not a kid anymore! I know that none of this is his fault. So just ...Leave it" Elena cut her off, and then faked a smile before walking away.

Emma stared at her back thinking how much pain this 17 year old girl is hiding behind her smile. Whenever Em tries to lift the fog between her and her friend. Elena manages to hide her feelings in a deeper well. By the time Emma understood that it’s better to leave her alone.

Sometimes you need to know your place in someone's life because you might get hurt if you expect too much.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Please vote if you liked it and want me to continue it. Share your thoughts in the comment box.
If you find any grammar, punctuation or spelling mistakes, please let me know.