Chapter 5

Emma’s P.O.V:
                   It’s 8:30 PM and we are here at this small café found by Elena last year and I must say this place is beautiful. Smell of coffee and chocolate is filling in my lungs as I inhale the air. El chooses to sit in this peaceful and silent corner beside the window always. Talking about Elena she is still rambling about that guy back at the gas station. She sure as hell is pissed at him. It’s funny how she is making plans to confront him the next time she sees her but I know the best. She is not willing to do any of that specially “the shouting and the screaming” thing she is planning to do. She is brave yet so coward, she can’t talk to someone like that at their first meeting because it’s just not her thing. She sure will have an anxiety attack before doing that. Anyways it’s just her old habit, every time she forgot to say a good point to humiliate the person she is fighting to, she makes plans to say those things the next time she sees them like she is making now. But this time it’s a different thing. This time she is planning to pick a fight with that guy on purpose.

“I swear Em if he won’t apologize for his behavior I will tackle him on the ground.” Elena huffs.

“Yeah sure” I say as I take the sip of my coffee.

“You won’t recognize him because you haven’t seen his face. And if you have seen his face you won’t recognize him after that too because you suck at recognizing people.” I enlighten her.

“But I’ve seen his car.” She informs me. “And I don’t suck at recognizing people.” She adds in a low voice.

“He surely doesn’t walk around with his car in his hand El.” I smirk. “And do I have to remind you “The Tales” of your sharp memory.” I say sarcastically  placing air quotes.

“I am not getting this. Are you my friend or his?” She says annoyance clear in her voice.

“Of course I am your friend and we are in this together.” I assure her placing my hand on hers.

“But he seems to be strong competitor.” I add teasingly.

“Shut it. Will you?” She snorts.

I roll my eyes at her and take a look across the café. This café is not crowded like the others in this town and that’s the best think about it. I turn to look at El. She is looking outside the window with a smile across her face. I follow her gaze outside the window and I see a middle aged woman holding the hands of her two kids; a boy and a girl. I think she is having trouble in crossing the road while holding two hands at a time. She places the girl’s hand in her brother’s and says something in the boy’s ear to which the boy nods and holds his sister’s hand tightly. The woman leave the two their and crosses the road to get what she wanted. The two siblings hold each other hands until their mother returns. I return my gaze to El her eyes are now reflecting some emotions which I am unable to recognize. Is this the pain of loss or regret? I shrug my thoughts.  Maybe I am not good at reading unspoken feelings.

“I think we should head back” I tell her taking a look at my wrist watch and getting up from the wooden chair.

“Yeah we should.” She says while picking up keys from the table.

As we got out of the café the cool breeze hits my face.

“I never understand the weather of London.” I say as we walk towards the car and get in.

“Me too. It’s like a moody boyfriend.” Elena says while starting the engine.

“Like you have vast experience in handling them.” I say sarcastically.

“Just saying” She says seriously.

        We both remain silent as she drives on the roads of London. I don’t know what El is thinking right but I am thinking about the reasons why she has never been into a relationship. I’ve been into some relations but they didn’t last long because of they all were afraid of my brother and father which is quite disturbing.  
         I think Elena never been into a relationship just because she can’t trust anyone with her feelings or she loves Daniel. I am not sure about the second reasoning provided by my subconscious. But they were too close to each other in the childhood I don’t remember I’ve seen Elena attached to someone like this after Adam and Daniel and then me. And that marriage game we played when I and Elena were 6, Daniel was 7 and Adam was 9, is something unforgettable but then again it was just a game.

Flashback:

 Author’s P.O.V:

            The sun is shining and the blue sky is radiant like it has signed some sort of contract with sun to reflect it’s every beam to the earth. The hunt’s back yard is decorated with blue tulips and white roses and it’s looking like a human build paradise on earth clearly not as beautiful as the real one but beautiful.

“Where are the bride and the groom?” Mr. Hunt asks.

“Dad !” a boy’s voice beams behind Mr. Hunt.

“You look so handsome.” Mrs. Hunt says smiling at his son.

“I am the bridesmaid” Emma screams while peeking behind his brother.

“Sure you are” Mr. Hunt says picking up his little daughter in his arm and giving her a bear hug.

“Dad! It hurts.” Emma pouts.

“Oh sorry my princess.” Mr. Hunt apologizes.

“It’s okay” She says and plant a kiss at her dad’s cheek her sweet gesture cause a bright smile to appear on his face.

“Where’s the bride?” Mr. Hunt asks again impatiently.

“Here I am.” Elena says while running towards her groom and stomping at her own feet.

“An eager bride I see” Mr. Hunt says playfully.

“How am I looking?” Elena asks.

“Beautiful as always” Mr. Hunt and Adam compliments at the same time and they both smile at each other. Adam isn’t happy with this game because he sure is the sensible one among the three but he is here playing this game for her sister’s sake.

“And who are you Adam” Mrs. Hunt asks him.

“I am the best man and later groom” Adam informs him.

“What?” Mr. Hunt asks confused at his words.

“We will switch the characters. After Bunny and Daniel Em and I will be playing the role of bride and groom.” Adam explains in detail.

“Oh I see.” Mr. Hunt says.

“Stupid game” Adam mumbles aloud.Mr. Hunt smiled at his remark.

“We should start the ceremony” Mrs. Hunt says while clapping.

The ceremony starts and Mr. Hunt plays the role of protestant.

“You may now exchange the rings” Mr. Hunt tells them.

Elena and Daniel both took out their rings and Mr. and Mrs. Hunt started laughing. They both have made the rings out of the cap of soft drink bottles pierced a hole in the in the middle.

“It was his idea.” Elena informs.

“No you said it looks cool.” Daniel defends himself.

“Stop it you two.” Mrs. Hunt says sternly “You haven’t even married now and you’ve started fighting.” She adds trying to hide her smile.

After exchanging of rings Mr. Hunt skips the “You may now kiss the bride?” thing and starts the second wedding which is same as the first one except the fight over the rings because Adam has bought the real rings from his pocket money for his marriage.

“Lunch time” Mrs. Hunt says a loud. And they all walk inside the house.

End of flashback

 Emma’s P.O.V:

             Elena shrugs my shoulder and I snap out of my thoughts. I look at her questioningly.

“We are home. You zoned out.” She informs me while giving me a small smile and getting out of the car.

“I was thinking about-“I begin to reason but she cut me off.

“I didn’t ask you what you were thinking” She says and starts walking upstairs.

“Yeah you never asked” I say in a low voice making sure she doesn’t hear my comment on her “I am not interested” attitude.

Author’s Note:
 Please tell me what you think about this story and chapter. Don’t be a silent reader.
You can tell me how can I make it better? Via messages.
One Direction will be in this story soon J
Please Vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me.