Chapter 10

Author’s P.O.V:

At Syco Music

 The manager’s office door flung open and Harry, Niall and Louis came in view. A wide smile is plastered on all three faces.

“I can’t believe we are performing in a college event!” Niall squeals.

“Me either.” Harry interjects.

“There will be fun.” Louis screamed excitedly coming out of their horizontal line and jumping up and down before them.

“And they say he is the oldest one.” Zayn mumbles coming out of the manager’s office and closing it after him. He leans against the wall of manager’s office waiting for Liam.

 Louis doesn’t hear his remark so he continues his rambling.

“There will be food.” Niall says and chuckles.

“Oh come on Niall, there is another world out there.” Louis huffs.

“Wake up my friend wake up.” Louis says while shaking Niall and slapping him repeatedly.

“Get your hands off me.” Niall snaps and glares at Louis. He stops immediately and they both look at each other for a second and starts laughing.

“What did I miss?” Liam asks Zayn coming out of the office and leaning against the wall beside Zayn.

“Same old.” Zaun mumbles while typing away at his cell. The other three lads walk and stand quite far from both of them.

“There will be girls.”Harry expresses his excitement too and winks at his mates.  Zayn’s head immediately shots up at his sentence and he stares at his back with emptiness in his chocolate mocha eyes.

“Harry, you monster” Louis grins and Zayn’s gaze shifts from Harry to Louis then he stares at Niall for a brief moment before looking back at his cell’s screen.

“What is it mate?” Liam asks placing his hand on Zayn’s shoulder.

“Naothing.” Zayn shakes his head immediately.

“Look mate, I know you have mysterious personality and that entire persona but come on mate it’s just me.” Liam jokes.

Zayn looks at him blankly but doesn’t say a word. Liam’s smile immediately fades when he realizes that it isn’t a right time for his lame jokes.

“If you won’t allow somebody to get here--.” Liam stops and places his other hand on Zayn’s left side of chest where his heart supposes to be.

“No one can help you with your feelings.” Liam completes his sentence.

“Sometimes you have to give voice to your feelings Zayn.” Liam says again.

“If no one wants to hear?” Zayn says in a low voice looking at his shoes.

“Sorry, what did you say?” Liam says while getting closer to Zayn’s figure.

“I said if no one wants to hear Li? Then what? ” Zayn says loud enough for Liam to grasp his words.

 Liam opens his mouth to speak again but closes it immediately. He surely doesn’t know the answer or maybe the answer is too painful for his mate.

“Look at them Li,” Zayn says again looking at the direction where the other three lads are standing and chattering happily.

“Do you see any guilt?” Zayn asks and without waiting for an answer he continues.

“Do you see any hurt in their eyes?” Zayn asks again

“No” He answers his own question.

“They are happy and here I am dwelling in the past.” Zayn says sarcastically and let out a fake chuckle.

“I am the one who has gone through all that pain on my own” Zayn continues.

“It’s none of their business but again they helped you to get through it.” Liam defends his other band mates.

“You take things too seriously Zayn.” Liam says plainly.

“They are not serious about their lives and never were. They want to enjoy their lives. Well if you ask me I like their plan better than yours Zayn.” Liam says smiling

“Damn it Li, how can you say it’s none of their business?” Zayn dashed.

“You tell me Li the, Why did she leave me?” Zayn asks in a stern voice and raising his left eye brow.

Zayn’s question caught Liam off guard and he took few minutes to think before replying.

“I don’t know man.” Liam replays while rubbing back of his neck nervously.

“Yeah sure you don’t know.” Zayn scoffs.

“You don’t know because they didn’t tell you the whole truth. Actually HE didn’t tell all of you the whole truth.” Zayn says and immediately regrets it.

“Who Zayn?” Liam asks. He looks at Zayn with his brown questioning eyes. The tension in the air is increasing as the second arm of wall clock moves forward.

“No one.” Zayn mutters.

“No one? It doesn’t seem like “No One”” Liam inquires placing air quotes in his sentence.

“No one mate, it just slipped out of my mouth.” Zayn explains while giving his friend a reassuring smile.

“It’s fine if you don’t want to tell but don’t come complaining again that no one cares about you because seriously we are not magicians who can read unspoken words of your heart.” Liam says quite annoyed by his best mate’s attitude.

Zayn never shares his feeling with anyone and then he wants all of them to understand his feelings. How can they understand if they don’t know anything?

“Do I have to remind you what have I sacrificed for you guys? You were the one who said that it’s good for us, it’s good for our freaking band.” Zayn snaps at him.

“You knew Zayn, you knew that she wasn’t serious. Everything was a joke for her. And you my mate, you weren’t serious either.” Liam says rubbing reality at his face.

Zayn sighs heavily and shakes his head in an attempt to shake his thoughts too.

“You are right. I am sorry for snapping at you.” Zayn says while giving a small smile to Liam.

“It’s okay mate.” Liam says while returning the smile.

The tension in the air is decreasing now.

“I think we should join them.” Zayn says and starts walking in their direction.

 Liam nods and accompanies him. Decreasing the small distance between them Liam thought to himself that he has placed barriers at the wrath of his band mates and these barriers can change the direction of the upcoming storm.

But only if he knew that his barriers are of no use now…No one can change their fate now.

That storm has already hit the boundaries of their friendship.

Will they be able to cope with its destructions ?

A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous that it makes us forget the hundred loveable moments spent together in a minute.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the delay.

Comment/Vote

Unspoken (1D Fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara