Chapter 8

Previously on Unspoken:

Realization flashes on Harry’s face and he quickly removes his shades. His green orbs twinkling in the sun. Anyone could drown in those pools.

Louis also removes his shades copying his friend’s action.

“I know you?” Elena says confused.

___________________________________________________________________________

Author’s P.O.V:

Harry sighs in relief.

“Now an autograph can cheer her up.” Harry whispers in Louis’s ear.

Harry turns his head in Louis’s direction and sun’s hot beams which were blocked by his head make an instant contact with Elena’s face.

Elena narrows her eyes at Harry’s face and then makes a shelter over her eyes with her right hand.

“But I don’t think she is our fan.” Louis whispers back.

“No I thought I knew but I don’t.” Elena says shrugging her shoulder.

“What?” Harry says in disbelief.

“I said I don’t know you.” Elena says annoyance clear in her voice.

A laugh escapes Louis’s mouth which he tries to suppress by placing both his hands on his mouth.

Harry glares at him.

“Harry.” Harry says pointing at himself with his both hands.

“Louis.” Harry says again pointing at his friend and moving them up and down.

Elena narrows her eyes at them as if to figure out what he is trying to say.

Between Elena’s staring at them Harry’s hands didn’t stop pointing up and down at Louis’s figure.

Louis’s slaps Harry’s hands and makes a face.

“Nope. Not ringing any bells.” Elena says shrugging her shoulders.

Harry grabs Louis’s hand and forced him to face the opposite direction of Elena. Louis flashes an apologetic smile while turning on his heels.

“I think this girl is playing with us.” Harry says in low voice.

“Huh?” Louis says in confusion.

“I don’t know man.” Harry says.

Elena stands there awkwardly.

She is quite sure that if these two are claiming that she should know them then they are right. She obviously has some memory issues.

“She came out of blue and accused me that I hit her car. Doesn’t it look suspicious to you?” Harry says while looking over his shoulder to look at El.

Louis makes a “Seriously?” face and turns to face Elena.

“My friend here is being a total jerk. On behalf of him I am apologizing.” Louis says finally dismissing the pointless argument.

Harry glares at Louis.

“Oh finally someone is sensible here.” Elena says.

Harry makes a face.

“Apology accepted Lewis. But your friend here clearly has some manners issue. He doesn’t know how to talk to girls.” Elena says.

Louis opens his mouth to speak but Harry cuts in.