Chapter 9

Author’s P.O.V:

“Then she said, “I thought I know but I don’t.” ” Louis says copying the actions of Elena.

Just as Harry thought Louis is telling the story more dramatically then needed. And Harry is trying to make himself “an innocent victim” of that girl’s anger.

“And Harry’s face was like this” Louis says and makes an extremely awful face.

Liam and Niall‘s laughs resounds in the room.

“She was clearly lying.” Harry interrupts Louis for the hundredth time.

Louis looks at Harry with straight face.

“What?” Harry says.

  He places both his hands on either side of his torso not dropping his serious look.

“Just saying.” Harry mumbles while turning the stool around so that he could face the kitchen counter.

As Harry’s turns to the opposite direction a smile makes its way to Louis’s lips.

“So where was I?” Louis asks looking expectantly to his audience.

“She said---“Niall is stopped in the midsentence by a slight knock on the door.

“Come in.” Liam says while throwing a pillow at Zayn’s direction which lands near the sofa on which he is sleeping.

The door opens revealing a woman which seems to be in her late twenty’s standing in the doorway with a clip board in her hand.

“Hello.” She flashes a professional smile.

 “Hi Victoria.” Louis, Liam and Niall reply in unison returning the gesture. Niall nudges Harry which seems to be in deep thought.

“Still thinking about the girl mate?” Niall whispers in his ear.

“Na just something she said is bugging me.” Harry says while spinning himself on the stool. He stops when he sees the woman talking to Liam and Louis.

“Hello.” Harry says with a cheeky grin on his face. She nods at him.

He starts spinning himself on the stool again producing some annoying sounds not happy with her reaction.

“Manager’s office in 15 minutes.” She says loudly and leaves the room immediately.

“Ugh He is still sleeping.” Niall says while pointing at the sofa.

“Wake him up.” Liam says as he makes his way towards the sleeping figure.

“Stop.” Louis says.

They both stop in their way.

“You too.” Louis says to Harry annoyed by the sounds.

He immediately stops spiningand smiles embarrassingly.

“I have an idea.” Louis says while smiling sheepishly.

The three figures gather around Louis to hear his plan.

  Few minutes later they all are standing around their sleeping friend. Louis takes his position near zayn’s right ear holding a loudspeaker in his hands which they use to talk to large crowds of their fans whenever they gathered around any public place. Liam stands behind the sofa with a jug full of water in his hands aiming at Zayn’s head. Niall holds a cushion and stands in an attacking position in between Zayn’s parted legs while Harry stands at the front with his iPhone in his hands to shoot the scene.

Harry mouths “1, 2, 3, Action.”

 And with that Louis screams “Vas Happenin?” in the loudspeaker waking Zayn up with a horrid expression on his face. Niall slaps the cushion at his face with his full strength  giving him no time to understand what happened? His head crashes on the sofa, some cursing words escape from his mouth. They all laugh uncontrollably holding their stomachs.

“You guys are dead.” Zayn says in threatening tone while getting up from the sofa but before he gains his balance on the floor Liam empties the jug he is holding spilling every drop of water on Zayn’s head.

 The room fills with laughter again.

“Fuck.” Zayn says clenching both his hands on either side of his body. He just stands their assuring himself that that was the last step of their prank.

“Ha Ha your face.” Harry says while playing the shot scene in his iPhone. The other lads gather around Harry to see their “Great work.”

“The last part was hilarious.” Liam says proudly.

Zayn comes out of his trance and walks towards them.

“Give me that.” He says while trying to snatch the cell out of Harry’s hand.

“Never bro. This is gong on twitter.” Harry says while running around the room.

“I said give me that.” Zayn shouts angrily while chasing him.

“Run Harry. Run.” Louis and Niall cheer for Harry.

Harry runs towards the door but before he could open someone opens it from the other side knocking Harry on the floor.

 Zayn tries to stop himself from falling and finally stops right beside Harry’s figure. It seems like he is swimming in the air.

“You guys are late.”  Victoria says while trying to suppress her laughs. She exits the room quickly so that she could laugh in peace at this awful situation.

Zayn offers his hand for Harry to hold on while getting up from the floor after giving it a bear hug.

“I look awful.” Zayn says while fixing his quiff.

“Come on mate you look absolutely fine.” Liam says while dragging him out of the rest room.

“So any news why are we here today?” Niall asks walking beside Louis.

“No idea.” Harry replies while  flipping his curls on the side.

“We will find that soon.” Liam says while knocking on the door of Manager’s office.

“Come in.”

They all enter the room closing the door behind them.

_________________________________________________________________________

          Elena Parks the car in the parking lot and gets out of the car along with Emma.

They both walk towards the main gate of their School. As they enter the school more than ten students gather around Emma bombarding questions at her. Elena takes it as her cue and walks towards her Art class.

“Am I selected?” A girl asks.

“I heard that Simon Cowell is judging the finalists.”

“I think some special guests will be coming in the –“

“Miss. Potts is searching for you everywhere.” Someone informs.

“A a a one at a time. Emma says while placing both her hands on her ears.

But no one listens to her and she thinks to herself “Today is going to be a long  day.”

______________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note:

So ? :P

This chapter is dedicated to _purplecookiemonster for making an amazayn cover for my story.

Comment/Vote Jx