Chapter 7

• Dedicated to Ayesha Muzammil

Previously on Unspoken:

“Hey Do you have a death wish?”

             A guy gets out of that red car flinging the door closed behind him. He is wearing plan black shirt and a dark blue beanie on his head covering almost all his hair and how can I miss those black shades that are covering his face.

Weird

“I asked do you have a death wish or something.” He asks again angrily.

Elena gets out of the car with a scowl on her face.

This is not going to end well. My subconscious says, alarming the danger.

___________________________________________________________

Author’s P.O.V:

Elena walks confidently towards the tall figure standing in front of his car she signals Emma to sit in the car and gave her the “I got this.” Look. Emma just sighs in defeat because there is no use of arguing in this delicate situation.

“If I say yes so?” She replies raising her left eye brow and folding her arms at her chest.

“Well then I can fulfill your wish by driving over your tiny body and car and send both of you to Hell.” He says angrily but slightly smirking at his last words.

“No need to tell me your delish plans because I am very much aware of them.”  El says sternly.

“Cut the crap!! Just say sorry and then you could go wherever the hell you were going.”

“Excuse me. What did you say?? I think I am hearing things here. Come again.” He says faking confusion.

“If I am not wrong you were the one who has performed this crazy stunt  and got us killed almost.” He says while getting closer to El and towering over her.

“I –I-“El stammers intimidate by his height.

“I-I-“He mimics her and grins.

“Every action has equal and opposite reaction.” El says composing herself and showing some intelligence by stating Newton’s third law of motion.

“What?” The guy asks dumfounded.

“I did so because you’ve almost hit my car when you took over it.” El states annoyed at his stupidity.

El is now loosing her temper because this Weird guy in front of her is acting like he doesn’t know anything what he did few minutes ago.

“Oh I did so because you were driving with the freaking turtles’ speed.” He snorts.

“WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?” He says, his voice rising with every word.

“No I wasn’t” El says stubbornly but they both knew that she is lying.

“Oh now she is going to lie in my face.” He says throwing his arms in the air.

“You know what? That’s why I hate female drivers. They just don’t make any sense.” He says annoyed.

“Like you males driver make any sense?” El says knotting both her eye brows together.

“Hitting someone’s car in a gas station on purpose that’s what you males do huh?” El says through gritted teeth.

“What?” the guy says in a confused tone.