Chapter 13

Elena’s P.O.V:

I enter the main gate of our house and walk up to stairs to get to my floor. Emma is right behind me.

“Hey weirdo.”  I heard a familiar voice.

Jace.

Oh no I don’t want to deal with this devil now.

I turn around faking a smile.

“Hey Jace” I say

“How was your day? Did you win that boring contest?” He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

Point to be noted “I don’t like KIDS” specially a cocky one.

“Yeah it was good. I won that boring contest. A VERY noble man bought my painting for 5000 pounds. Since that was the criterion of the winning.”

I say still maintaining the sweetness of my voice and emphasizing the word “Very”.

“Oh well I guess my teacher was right.” He says picking on his nails.

“Right about what?” I ask curiously.

“Well she said and I quote “The rate of Jerks is increasing in the whole world, who bought useless piece of arts. R.I.P art.” He says faking sadness and shaking his head in the end.

After his bullshit my inside started boiling. I guess he didn’t notice it because if he had he would have run for his life. I bend down on my knee to level up with his height and grabbed his shirt’s collar.

“Listen you shorty. If I hear one more word out of your stinky mouth, I will chop your tongue and make a Jace’s stinky tongue soup.” I growl in his face.

Emma tries to pull me away from him but I didn’t budge. I keep glaring at him, who is now looking at me with his big blue eyes. Fear visible in his face.

“Now buzz off!” I say releasing his collar and standing back on my feet. He runs in his house but before he could disappear in there, he shouts

“But still your paintings are awful!”

“Wait for me you stinky dwarf!” I yell and run after him but Emma stops me.

“Let him go El, He is just a 10 year old kid.” She says giggling.

“Just a kid? All kids are the students of devil, who teaches them that evil stuff.” I huff

I continue ranting about how kids wreck my nerves and how much I despise them, as we enter in our portion.

“I think you should go to sleep.” Emma says tying to suppress her laughs. I roll my eyes.

“Fine. Night.” I say opening the door of my room.

 I throw myself at my bed and stretch my body not bothering to change into my PJ’s. Who cares what am I wearing in the night? I cuddle with my pillow and slip myself further into the duvet, getting comfy. I stare at the ceiling of my room as I think about today’s event.

A wave of annoyance rushes through my body as the thought of Harry Styles crosses my mind.

His continuous smirking during 1D’s performance didn’t fail to make my blood boil. Oh and he winked- ugh I just can’t describe how disgusting I felt. There is a very fine line between flirting and being a tease. Emma was enjoying herself giving me information about them. She told me who are Zayn and Liam and other stuff. Well honestly I would have enjoyed their performance if and only if Harry has stopped annoying me. The other guys looked quite nice.