Chapter 16

Author's Note:

Another shitty chapter :P I am losing my interest in this story just like you goys but I am not going to leave it unfinished cause I don't like to leave things abruptly. So yeah no matter what happens I am going to finish it even it takes ten more years O.O

When I started this story I had some great ideas (Or I thought that they were GREAT :P) but not everyone can pen their ideas nicely and I am lazy !!

Enough of my crap !!

Vote/Comment/Share

Author’s P.O.V:

It’s past 5:00 PM and the sun is not keen on radiating its scorching beam anymore in fact several grayish clouds are gathering around it, blocking its rays completely. The clouds are looking more like smoke fumes escaping from a smoker’s mouth into the air. Two figures are standing in the doorway of the Hunt’s residence. A girl with fair complexion, thick rectangular shaped spectacles is resting on her small nose which can easily be considered as square shaped spectacles. Her face expression is mournful as if she just has witnessed someone’s death in front of her eyes. On the other hand the other figure who is a boy, an attractive one I must add is leaning against the doorway using his right side of the body. He has dark brown curls and is wearing a white T-shirt with blue jeans hanging loosely from his torso. His green eyes dance with mischievousness and at the same time a playful smile makes his on his lips. Both of them continue to stare at each other as if none of them wants to look away first.

a boy wearing a stripe T and brown sweatpants emerges from the red car parked right in front of the Hunt’s garden. His eyes travels from the tree house built high above on the tree without any leaves to the swing hanging from the same tree’s strongest branch. He ducks his head in the boot of the car and

carries a carton to the front door. He nudges his friend, Harry to move aside. Harry doesn’t budge.

“Move Harry.” The boy says with annoyance.

“ssshh Lou” Harry says in a low voice not tearing his eyes off from the girl.

‘What?” Louis asks peeking over Harry’s shoulder and getting a clear view of the girl. He narrows his eyes at her trying to figure out if he has seen her before because the girl’s face is awfully familiar to his eyes.

‘Stunt girl!” He exclaims as soon as he remembers her but the girl doesn’t look at him.

“Harry?” He calls for his friends again after not getting any reply from the girl.

“Don’t disturb me Lou. I am in a stare-off” Harry states in a hushed tone. Lou rolls his eyes at their immature fight and nudge his friend again as his hands are carrying a heavy carton.

“He has to look away first.”  Elena mumbles.

A loud thud echoes in the air followed by a painful scream. Both Harry and Elena snap out of their stare-off and turns abruptly to find the source of the scream. Louis copies their action but with much difficulty because of the heavy box in his hands.

Their eyes lands on a grunting Niall buried beneath many suitcases. It looks like the boy had been trying to carry much more load than he is capable of.

“Help him, Harry.” Louis orders.

“You help him.” Harry replies stubbornly looking over his shoulder again.

“I can’t. See I am already carrying your stuff. Now go and help him and stop staring at our host, it’s very impolite,” Louis says tightly.