Chapter 15.

Liam’s P.O.V:

After Zayn’s suggestion that we should visit Beck Hole, I’ve been calling all the Hotel managers of that town since we want to keep it a secret from our management. Well, everyone knows how they get all bossy over little matters and even on our personal matters which by the way really sucks.

“Sorry sir, we don’t have rooms for more guests.” The receptionists answered me politely.

“How come every hotel is full?” I mumbled rubbing my neck.

“It’s summer sir, and our town is not big—“

“Oh yes. I get it. Bye” I cut her off impatiently.

I let out an exasperated sigh after hanging up.

“So?” Louis asked hopefully.

“No rooms.” I replied.

He gave me “What the heck?” look and then he put an X before the hotel’s name one the list.

We have gathered at Zayn’s place to push our road trip to next level which is exactly not a road trip but I like to put it that way. Management has really spoiled us. I mean look at us we can’t even arrange a road trip for ourselves. Louis is constantly searching for GOOD hotels and making list of them, I on the other hand calling every hotel he has listed. Harry is relentlessly complaining why can’t we go to some place bigger and Niall is making an annoying sound with straw and an empty glass of juice.

 Most of the hotels that Lou has listed are not even in Beck Hole, which I found out after calling them.

How intelligent our Lou is! Note the sarcasm.

“You know I am really missing management at this point.’ Harry said looking pissed.

“Yeah I can see in your eyes, the fire of love.” Niall said teasingly.

“Only one left” Louis said pushing the list towards me but before I can grab it Harry takes it in his hands.

“Let me try” He said. I nodded refusing to protest.

He dials the number and waits for the response.

“Hi! Is this The Hunt’s tour and hotel services?” He asks and gestures me to “watch and learn” with his two fingers.

“Oh I just want to book-- ”

“oh it’s okay. Thanks” and with that he hung up.

We all look at him skeptically

“They are full” He informed us without making an eye contact with me. Suddenly the room resounds with roars of laughter.

“Whatever.”  He said walking out of the room but before he makes an exit he turned around and looks at me straight

“Maybe you should ask Zayn for help.” He said plainly and left the room.

“He is right Liam. Zayn is the one who recommended the name of this town. “Louis pointed out.

I nodded and stand up from my seat. I make my way towards the back door and open it letting myself out of the house. My eyes immediately caught sight of Zayn sitting on stone bench fisting his hair.

I know exactly what he is thinking about. Why can’t he just let it go?  I asked myself.

I feel something wet on my hand and realizes that it has started drizzling. The grey clouds has successfully hide the sun and the indigo from the right is quietly percolating into the dark blue coming from left and giving the sky an odd shade of black.  I push my thoughts at the back of my head and call out for him.