Chapter 12

Elena’s P.O.V:

       I try to open my heavy eyelids but failed miserably. I don’t know how much time has passed since my encounter with Harry but now that I feel I am coming back to my conscious I can’t move my body. And I feel beyond helpless I mentally cursed myself for being this stupid and irresponsible.

      Just when I was cursing myself I heard heavy footsteps. Who could it be? Harry ? Does he come back to insult me more? Or he just wants to apologize? I question my mind for giving the second option. He would never apologize to me. I don’t know him but I am hundred percent sure that he is an egoistic jerk who lacks in manners.

     I hear the footsteps coming closer to me and stop just in front of my shattered figure. I feel someone’s heated eyes on my body and I feel insecure. I don’t know how much time he or she  would take to decide that someone is in need of his or her help.

    I feel strong muscular hands on my head which tells me that whoever it is it’s male.

Finally Sherlock!

    I try to open my eyes one more time but I don’t get any luck. He pushes back my hairs from my face getting a clearer look of it. I don’t know how to feel but I feel exposed somehow. And when he didn’t find any damage there which I guess he was looking for he lifts me up in his arms. My head is resting on his masculine shoulders when he carries me out of that dark corridor.

   That’s when I try really hard to open my eyes I open my eyes a little and get a glimpse of a tattooed hand which looks familiar. I try to push my luck harder and move my head but I ended up hurting myself more. A grunt escapes my mouth and my eyes fall shut again. My head has started spinning again.

Oh God not again.

Where the hell is Em? She better have my medicines with her.

    The guy who is carrying me starts humming all of a sudden. Even I can’t hear his voice I only can imagine how velvety his voice would be. I should try to make out what song he is humming but instead I listened to him more carefully. His humming is soothing my pain in a most magical way. I don’t know what he’s got in there. Slowly I find myself drifting to sleep again.

____________________________________________________

Niall’s P.O.V:

    As I was taking the one last bite of my burger. Harry barged in the dressing room fuming with anger. Last time I check he went out with that cake faced girl to get some fresh air. Then Louis followed after him saying that he will be back with Harry. And then Zayn went out to smoke and when he didn’t come back Liam went after him. And that was the time when I thought “Why everyone is go to find someone and don’t come back?”

   When I had enough of the boredom I sent my bodyguard to bring me some food.  And now that I have finished my meal the first missing person is here with his “Angry Young Man” looks.

   I didn’t ask him what’s wrong because I learn one thing in these three years friendship. Never ask anything to Harry when he is angry. I licked my fingertips and praised the Heavens. I steal a glance at Harry while gulping down the rest of my drink. He is pacing back and forth in the room thinking God knows what?

   I clear my throat to speak but before I could come up with anything he exits the room quickly leaving my mouth hanging in the air. I close my mouth before some annoying fly force me to do so.

That was one weird behavior of Harry.

___________________________________________________