Chapter 6

Emma’s P.O.V:

              “BEEEEEEEEP” “BEEEP” I groan at the voice of my alarm clock. Seriously I never understand the idea of inventing this thing but then again it’s our need. I sigh as I take a look at the small digital time piece.

“7:00 AM” it says.

Who set the alarm? My subconscious asks me.

“Devil El of course” I answered and roll my eyes.

            Last night I drifted off to sleep thinking about Daniel and El and some sweet memories from childhood. I smile to myself as the memories cloud my thoughts again. I shrugged them off and start walking towards the bathroom door. I splash cold water on my face and brush my teeth.  After finishing my usual morning stuff I make my way towards the glass door that leads me to my balcony. As I pulled the curtains the scorching beams of sun hit my face and I covered my face with my both hands blocking them in their way. I removed my hands from my face and placed my both elbows on the fence.

          Today is a normal day nothing special. Same people doing old exercises in the park. There are some new faces but they will disappear after few days I know. Because they are We-Are-Too-Lazy-We can’t-Do-This kind of people and how do I know that? I know because I and my friend El are one of them. Every time we see these people doing exercises in the park we get motivated but after one or two days we are like let’s take a one month break.

The strong smell of cocoa fills the air and I smile.

“Cold Coffee” El says.

“Thanks” I grab the mug from her hand. As I take the first sip of my coffee El leans on the fence copying my position.

“How do you make this?” I ask amused. Well I ask this question every morning to her. Did I mention? El is a coffee and chocolate lover. She makes the world’s best coffee ever and she makes it only one time in the morning for someone else. CRUEL.

“It’s a talent dear.” She smirks and I cough at her reply.

“HA HA HA”

We both are dragged out of our conversation by some annoying laughs.

“GOD I hate this laughing exercise” El groans

“Me too.”

“Look Miss. Mini skirt is coming.” I tell her.

Miss. Mini skirt is Alice Bowman. She was the mean girl of our school considering we are not in school anymore.

Thanks God.

She always wore those short mini skirts who reveal A LOT. She comes in this park just to seduce Ashton; the popular guy of our school.

“She is not some celebrity why are you getting so excited?” El asks annoyance clear in her voice.

“You don’t know?” I ask raising my eye brow.

She shakes her head.

“Just wait and watch” I tell her and we both watch silently.

After a while we see Ashton in his jogging outfit and Miss. Mini skirt starts her exercise. When Ashton jogs on her side of the track he looks up to our balcony and waves his hand towards us. We immediately wave back and he jog pass the Miss. Mini skirt.

We both burst into laughter and our eyes start watering.

“That was hilarious” El says between her laughs.