Best friends in danger: Part 2

Gibbs closed the door behind him. ”What is it Jen?” he asks. Jenny answer, ”I need your help. A friend to me, Eli David...” ”Mossad director?” Gibbs ask. ”Yes, his daughter Ziva David is missing” says Jen. ”and what do you want me to do? Take a plan to Israel to find her?” Gibbs says a bit angry. ”If you can let me finish, I can explain.” Jenny says upset. ”Ziva and I have been working together for some years ago. She disappeared here in Washington DC, and Eli wants our help to find her. Eli couldn't take a flight here from about 5 days earliest, so he asked me for help because I know Ziva.” ”What do you know about her?” Gibbs responds. ”Ziva David a Mossad officer, she came her to finish their case when she disappeared” Jen says. ”Jen, I need more than that if I could be able to find her. What was her case about and what did she do here? Find the murderer?” Gibbs asks. ”Yes. Her case was about little girls who have been raped and then murdered. Samuel Hadcock who is the suspect, he exposed four girls around 13 years old. He escaped here to avoid being arrested. Ziva followed him here and now she's missing” says Jen. ”Okay Jen, I'll try to find her” Gibbs says as he walk out the door.