Best friends in danger: Part 7

Back at ncis.

”Boss, she don't answer. I came to voice mail directly.” Tony said worried. ”McGee trace her phone! I'll be back soon.” says Gibbs and walked down to Abby's lab. He went out the elevator into Abby's lab and said, ”Abs, what do you have?” and gave her a caf-pow. ”Thanks! I've her last text message she sent, it was to her father. *I have arrived in Washington now. I text you later. Love you, bye!* ”good job Abs! Hm, do you know if Kate had any plans yesterday or today?” ”No, why?” Abby replied anxiously. ”She is gone!” Gibbs says and turned around and walked out.

”Her phone is a bit away from where she found Ziva's, boss” McGee says. "Alley at the café," asked Tony. "Yes Tony!" McGee muttered back. Gibbs took his things and the same did DiNozzo and McGee. "STAY! I can handle this myself." Gibbs shouts and walked to the elevator.

”You lied to me!” Samuel says as he pulled Kate's hair and put the knife to her throat. ”Abby? No, special agent Caitlin Todd. Haven't ncis learned you that you shouldn't go out without backup?” ”What if I had backup?” Kate spat. ”If you had, you wouldn't have been here. But that's okay, I'm not after you.” He turned around to Ziva with a ridiculous smile.