Best friends in danger: Part 6

When McGee walked out from the elevator into the squad room in the morning, it was completely empty. ”Normally, is Kate always first but today I saw no sign of her.” McGee said in his head. The elevator doors opened and McGee thought it was Kate who came, but it was Tony. ”Good morning Tony!” McGee said. ”Good moring McGeek and Kate” Tony stopped, ”wait, where is Kate?” Tony says confused. ”I don't know.” ”She is always first and never coming late” Tony muttered. ”she is maybe sick” McGee says when Gibbs walks in. ”Hey boss” Tony says. ”Where is Kate?” Gibbs replied. ”We don't know boss, we thought you knew.” said McGee. ”Nope. I went ahead of her yesterday. Call her Tony!” Gibbs replied.

Ziva heard footsteps came closer behind her, the door opened slowly. "Time to wake up David. I have a new friend to you.” says Samuel behind her and threw Kate on the floor and went again. ”I'm awake!” Ziva replied tired and annoying. I looked how she lay there on the floor, unconscious and in harm. ”Hello, hello...?” whispered Ziva. She opened her eyes slowly. "Ouch...! What happened, where am I..?” says Kate confused. ”Hey, are you okay?” Ziva asks. ”Yes, I'm okay except that my head and shoulder hurts a lot. Who are you? Are you Ziva David?” ”Yea, how did you know that?” says Ziva confused. ”My name is Kate Todd, I coming from ncis. We are looking for you.” Kate replied.