Best friends in danger: Part 21

Kate was asleep on the couch, Ziva almost slept when it knocked on the door. She stood up and walked towards the door, it was Tony. ”Hey,” he said and went inside. Ziva sat down next to Kate on the couch again, she was still asleep. ”So ... what have you done today?” Ziva asks curiously. ”Not so much, paperwork.” He said with a sigh. ”Oh hey Tony" said Kate tired. ”Did you sleep well?” ”Yes. Can you excuse us two for a while?” Said Kate and pulled up Ziva off the couch, while they went into the bedroom. ”I guess so...” he replied when they had already closed the door to the bedroom. ”So .... how will it be? Are you going out tonight?” Kate asks. ”I don't know, I don't want to leave you here alone.” Replies Ziva. ”It's okay, I'm fine. You can just go for a walk in town.” ”Okay, are you sure?” ”Yes, I'm fine.” She said and smiled. ”Thank you,” said Ziva and hugged Kate. They went out again and sat down next to Tony on the couch. ”I'm still very tired and dizzy, so I think I'll take a nap again. So the two of you might want to do something?” Said Kate to help Ziva bit. ”I don't know, Gibbs told me to stay here and watch you both. But it gets boring if we'll sit here all night. The clock is only 18:07, we can of course go for a walk in town only.” ”Hm, okay. Are you sure you want to?” Ziva asks Kate. ”Yes! You two go one round, I'll be here.” She says and smile. ”Okay, will we go Ziva?” Ask Tony. ”Yes.” Tony and Ziva got up and went. ”Bye Kate” Ziva said and smiled. Kate locked the door and lay down on the couch to rest again. She didn't think they were coming again from tomorrow.

”So... have you been here before?” Says Tony. ”No, it'll be fun to see some now.” Replied she. There was silence for a few minutes. ”Kate said you have been working together for 3 years now, and it was you who found us.” Said Ziva. ”Did she? I didn't know that Gibbs had told it to her that.” He said and paused and looked at Ziva. ”I guess... I should say... thank you, for saving us.” She says and smile as she look into Tony's green eyes. Tony came closer and closer, and finally Ziva's lips touched his. They stood in the middle of the street among all the people, but they did't care. She liked it, so she kissed him back.