Best friends in danger: Part 25

The next day, Kate woke up first. She went into the kitchen and make coffee. While coffee would be ready so picked she up breakfast. Kate went to the bedroom door and knocked, ”Wake up, breakfast is ready.” Ziva woke up, and woke Tony by kissing him. ”Breakfast is ready Tony” says Ziva. Tony opened his eyes and said ”good morning sunshine” and kissed Ziva back. They put on clothes on and went out to Kate. ”What time is it,” asked Tony tired. ”8:23, are you tired?” Kate replied. ”Yes, and hungry.” Said Tony.

9:08 they went out and locked the door and drove to go to ncis. As they walked out of the elevator was McGee and Gibbs already in place behind their desks. ”How are you two?” Asks Gibbs. ”I'm fine, but I don't know about Kate.” Says Ziva. ”Better.” Kate replied. ”You shouldn't work if you aren't totally fine.” Says Gibbs. ”I'm fine” says Kate with a fake smile. ”That smile doesn't say that you are good,” says Gibbs as he walks up to her. ”Go home and rest for another day.” Kate ignores him. Gibbs turns around and says to Ziva, ”your father is here with Jen.” Ziva looked Tony in his eyes before she left. Tony and Kate looked at each other across the room. They realized that Ziva would have to go home to Israel.

Up in the office talking Eli and Jenny together when Ziva opened the door. ”Ziva, I'm so glad you're all right,” said Eli and hugging her. ”I'll let you talk privately for a while,” says Jenny and going out. ”I was so worried about you. Let's go home now.” He says and smiled. Ziva was silent for a moment, she didn't know what she would say. ”Ziva, what is it?” He asks. ”I don't want... to go home... I like it here very much.” She says. There was silence for a moment. ”Why?” Asks Eli. ”Because I have met Kate and Tony. Kate is my best friend, she helped me through all this. And I love Tony. I'm sorry father...” Replied Ziva. ”Are you sure?” He says. ”Yes” ”Then I won't stop you. It's your life and I can't decide over your whole life” he says with a smile. Ziva and Eli went down together. Ziva called on Kate and Tony to come for a while. Tony and Kate looked at each other again. They walked over to Ziva, "you go home right?" They both says at same time. ”No, I'll stay, he understood,” Ziva says very happy. ”Really?” Says Kate, and hug her. ”Yes!” Replied Ziva happy. ”We thought we were going to lose you,” says Tony and kiss Ziva. ”It will never happen,” she says, and kisses him back. Eli hadn't seen Ziva so happy in a long time. He knew he had made the right choice. Ziva went home to Israel to pack her things. Then when Ziva came back from Israel, she moved in with Tony in is apartment.

So this is the end of my fanfic. I hope you all like it, thanks for reading.

Love Erica