Best friends in danger: Part 16

”Ziva are you okay?” Asks Kate while she helps her up. ”Yea, I'm fine, you?” ”Yes I'm alright.” Kate replies with a smile. ”I'm sorry, it's my fault that he goes on you. He knows that I'm strong and I don't care about if he hurt me. But when it comes to others, I'm not so strong, I hate to see people get hurt. That's why he goes on you, because he knows it hurts me more to see you hurt.” ”It's okay, Ziva” She says with a smile.

Samuel was angry, now would they have it tough. He shut off the heat altogether. He had decided that they would freeze to death.

”Is it just me or isn't it getting colder and colder?” Ziva asks. ”Yeah. It's cold and I don't think that it will be warmer. I think you made him angry before.” ”Yea, I think so.” Kate and Ziva sat up in bed under the blanket to keep as warm as possible.

Tony sat in the car and cuddle with the kitten when Gibbs knocked on the car window. ”What the hell are you doing out here, and why do you have a kitten in your arms?” Shouts Gibbs. Tony pushed the car window down. ”I found this kitten where Kate and Ziva was, I couldn't just leave it there. I'll put up an ad about it. And I'm out here because I found this there” he said and gave the note to Gibbs. ”You think they're here, then?” ”Yes, why else would it be there? We must at least check.” ”You know it's a big park and how do you think he would be able to hide them for all people?” ”I don't know! Here are many trees and in one part of the park is almost none, it's just full of trees there. There may be a small house or something where he might have hidden them. I'm going to try, with or without your help!” Shouted Tony. ”Okay, calm down DiNozzo. I'm calling McGee and tell him to get here.” Says Gibbs.