Best friends in danger: Part 24

Kate and Ziva sat on the couch and talked when Tony came. ”Gibbs wants you two to hang with me tomorrow, he wants to talk to you.” Says Tony. ”Okay!” Kate replied. ”Can I talk to you?” Wonder Tony. ”Yes,” Kate got up and went with Tony. ”What do you want?” Says Kate as she closed the bedroom door. ”I just want you to know that I and Ziva's together. I hope you didn't get angry yesterday because we didn't come back.” He says. ”I know that, Tony.” ”Do you?” He says surprised. ”Yes. Ziva has liked you since you stood in the kitchen yesterday morning. She told me that after you had gone yesterday, she wanted to know if it was ok for me that she got together with you.” ”Why she asked you if it was ok that she got together with me?” Said Tony confusing. ”Because I'm her best friend and she didn't want to hurt me, if I had feelings for you. But I said I didn't have them feelings for you, you are like a brother to me. I said it was okay and that you probably felt the same.” ”So you're not mad?” ”Of course not!” She says with a smile. ”Thank you,” said Tony and hugged Kate. Kate and Tony went out together and sat down on the couch next to Ziva. Tony kissed Ziva on the cheek. ”I can sleep on the couch tonight,” said Kate. ”Are you sure?” Wonder Ziva. She didn't want Tony and her relationship would destroy her and Kate's relationship. ”Yes I'm sure. I've slept on the couch before.” Kate replied. ”Thanks sis” says Tony with a smile. Kate and Tony started laughing. Ziva didn't understand what was fun... ”What are you laughing at?” Said Ziva confused. ”Nothing babe” Tony replied and kissed her. Ziva kissed him back. ”I'm hungry, aren't you?” Asks Ziva. ”Well, we order pizza,” said Tony, taking his phone out of his pocket.

25 minutes had the pizza arrived and they sat and ate. ”This is really yummy, a great idea, Tony” says Kate. ”I usually have” Tony replied to her with a smile. Kate watched with that look she usually do when he was annoying. ”You two behave really like siblings,” says Ziva. ”No we do not,” says Tony. ”Yes you do,” Ziva replied. ”A little bit, maybe” said Tony and kissed her. After they had finished eating, they went to bed. Kate lay on the couch, Ziva and Tony in her bed. ”I love you Tony” Ziva says and kisses him goodnight. ”I love you too Ziva”