Best friends in daanger: Part 18

McGee drove back to ncis. Kate and Ziva was still pretty gone. They are standing in the elevator. Ducky and Abby was wating on them in the squad room, When the doors open and Abby saw Kate, she runs up to her and give her a big hug. ”I missed you so much” Kate hearings Abby says. ”Abby, take it easy.” Says Gibbs and turns to Ducky, ”Ducky, can you check them?” ”Yes of course, just get them down to autopsy.” ”Come on, we need you both down to Ducky” said Gibbs. Tony and Gibbs helped Ziva and Kate down to autopsy. ”Sit there” Ducky said to Ziva and Kate.

30 minutes later, Gibbs came down again. ”Will they be fine?” He asks. ”Yes, but they need a rest.” Reply Ducky. ”Okay, I let DiNozzo drive them home to Kate, he'll stay there with them tonight.” ”Take it easy and relax,” says Ducky when doors closes. ”Ziva before you leave, I think Jenny wants a word with you,” Gibbs says. They went out the elevator on their desks. Tony and McGee sat behind their desks and Jenny stood up. ”Ziva, I'm so glad to hear that you are okay. I have already talked to your dad” Jenny says. ”Thanks Jen” says Ziva with a smile as she hugs her. ”DiNozzo drive them home and stay with them tonight.” Says Gibbs. ”Okay! Let's go home then,” says Tony with a smile. Tony, Kate and Ziva go to the elevator. Tony stops outside Kate's house and step out of the car. They went into Kate's house and Tony and Ziva sat down on the couch. ”Hi, my name is Tony, if you didn't know it already,” he says to Ziva. ”Let her be Tony. I already know what you're thinking” replies Kate. Ziva started laugh. ”Ziva David” She replied. ”We might should go to bed, you must be tired after all this. I'll take the couch,” he says. They turn off the light and went to bed. ”Good night” heard Kate and Ziva from the couch.