Best friends in danger: Part 3

An hour later walks Gibbs down the stairs and Tony looks curiously at him, just like he did when he went. ”We have a new case” he says. ”about what boss?” Tony asks. ” A missing Mossad officer Ziva David.” Gibbs replied. ”Mossad officer?” Tony says surprised. ”Yes Tony, a Mossad officer if you didn't heard that.” says Kate. ”Shut up both of you and listen!” Gibbs shouts and continues, ”Ziva David came here two days ago for find her killer, that escaped to don't be arrested. Samuel Hadcock have murdered and raped four girls around 13 years of age. Her father, Eli David got worried when she didn't answered on her phone since yesterday. He suspects that Samuel has her. McGee trace her phone, Kate background on her and Tony background on Samuel” Gibbs says and walks away.

Ziva wakes up slowly and notice that her head hurts. ”Finally, you are awake” she heard a voice say. When she had opened her eyes, she saw that it was Samuel who said it. ”Did you sleep well?” Samuel asked laughable as he walked away. As the door closed behind her, she tried to get of the chains from her wrists. But her wrists hurts of the chains rubbed on her wrists. This is hopeless, she thought, and slowly fell asleep again.