Best friends in danger: Part 22

1 minute later, they just stood and looked at each other in the eyes. ”Do you think Kate cares if we don't come back?” Tony asks with a smile. ”No she doesn't. Are we going to your house?” ”Yea, if you want. I thought we are more undisturbed there.” He replied. ”You lead the way,” she said and took his hand. 20 minutes later they were outside Tony's apartment. ”Welcome to my place” he said, and unlocked the door. ”Thank you” she said and went inside. ”Your view from here is very beautiful,” Tony heard her say. He turned around to see where she stood. ”Yea it's, but my view is here is quite good too, really good.” He says and smile. She turned around and said ”oh really” she realized he looked at her butt. ”So how long are you staying here in DC?” Asks Tony as he walk towards to her. ”I don't know.” She said and kissed him. Tony liked it, so he kissed her back and started to unbotton his shirt. 5 minutes later, they were in Tony's bed. Tony where on the top of Ziva. ”I know I've barely known you for two days, but I'm in love with you” he says. ”I love you Tony” she says and filps over so she is on the top. ”I prefer to be on top” she says and kisses him. Next morning, did Ziva woke up before Tony. Tony had his arms around her, she kissed him and went up. ”Where do you think you will go sexy?” Ziva hear Tony says. She turns around, crawled under the covers again next to Tony and kissed him. 30 minutes later, they were still in bed. They saw that the clock were a bit over nine, so they hurried up and got ready for go. They locked the door and started walking towards Kate's house. Tony kissed Ziva outside Kate's door and walked toward his car and drove to ncis.