Best friends in danger: Part 10

Gibbs went out of the car and walked to the alley at Joey's. ”McGee said that Kate's phone would be here somewhere” Gibbs said in his head, as he stepped on something. Gibbs went back a step and looked down, he saw Kate's phone completely destroyed. Gibbs putted it in an evidence bag and continued looking. Gibbs came to the end of the alley and had to turned around. When he turned around he saw a pair of newly made car tracks in sand next to a dumpster. He opened the dumpster, to see if there was anything in it, and when he moved the trash in it, the dumpster moved a bit. Gibbs pushed on it more, and he found a door behind it. He took up the phone and called DiNozzo. *Ring, ring* ”It's Gibbs. Hey boss, did you found something?” Tony asks curiously. ”DiNozzo, come here and take with McGee. I think I found Kate and Ziva.” ”Wait, don't go....” Gibbs hang up. ”I know I shouldn't go in without backup, DiNozzo” Gibbs said to himself. He took his gun and opened the door quietly and gently. Gibbs carefully opened the first room to the left, no one there so he went to next room. The building was empty, but Kate and Ziva had definitely been there. Gibbs went up again to see if DiNozzo and McGee had come. ”Are they there?" McGee asks when he sees him. ”No, but they have. Take the photo of the wheel track there, and everything else down there. When you're done, go back and give it to Abby.” Gibbs says and walked towards his car.