Best friends in danger: Part 15

”There must be something that can lead us to them” says Tony to himself. He opened the door to where Kate and Ziva were, he went in and looked around. Two chairs in the room, nothing else. He could imagine how they'd had, probably tied in chairs. He walked out of the room, about to give up. He sat down at the door, he really felt that they would never find Kate and Ziva, and if they would so would they be dead. ”I miss you Kate” he whispered. He stood up to leave, when he heard a sound. He grabbed his gun and went out into the hall, when he saw that it was just a cat that had entered. He walked over to the cat and said ”Boo!” The cat got scared for Tony, but when it would run away it got stuck with the clone. The cat began to whine, it was just a little kitten. He walked up to it to help it off, it was stuck in a rope that was tied to the table. When he was on the rope so it fell slightly down on the floor. He bent to pick it up, it was a piece of paper with some text on. It was hard to read what it says, but he managed, saying ”Glover Archbold Park.” Tony knew that the park was big and there were a lot of trees. When he would go as he heard the kitten whine again, he turned and looked at it. It was so cute and he could not just leave it here. Tony took it up in his arms to see if it had any necklace but he could ine find something. He decided to take it home and make an ad about it. He unlocked the car and sat down. He took the phone to call Gibbs. *ring ring* ”Gibbs” ”Boss meet me at Glover Archbold Park” Tony said and hang up.