Best friends in danger: Part 14

Samuel unlock the door and open it cautiously. He walks over to the bed, sat down beside Kate. ”Wake up sweetheart” he whispers in her ear and touches her face. Kate wakes with a jerk, she sees Samuel smiling with that devious smile again at her. She was scared and didn't know what to do. Samuel came closer, he opened her shirt and scratched his nails on her. Kate's eyes were filled with tears again. Samuel wipes away a tear that's rolling down on her face, he starts laughing and Ziva wakes up. Samuel was focused on Kate, that he didn't see that Ziva was awake. Ziva saw her only chance, so she hit Samuel. He fell on the ground, but he wasn't unconscious. He stood up and he started hitting Ziva back. She lost focus and fell, and he walked out through the door and said ”enjoy your last day!”

”Where is DiNozzo, McGee?” ask Gibbs. ”I don't know, should I call him?” ”Yea, do that!” Tony went out of his car, when his phone rang, ”hey McGee, what do you want?” ”Tony, Gibbs wondering where you are.” ”I'm in the alley, and I will not go out of here until I've find something!” ”Don't hang up Tony. Boss, he is in the alley” ”tell him to get over here now!” Gibbs says to McGee. ”Tony, are you still there?” ”Yes I'm still here probie.” ”Gibbs want you to come back now.” ”Tell him I won't come back until I find something!” Tony said and hang up. ”What did he said?” Gibbs asks. ”He won't come back until he find something,” McGee replied.