Best friends in danger: Part 19

Next day, Tony is up first. He went into the kitchen to make coffee when the phone rings, it was Gibbs. ”Hey boss” Tony answer. ”Hey, how did it go last night?” ”It went well, we went to bed right away.” ”Go back here later when they have wake up” Gibbs says and hung up. Ziva wakes up, she takes on a sweater and go out to Tony. ”Good morning,” she says when she sees him. ”Morning, coffe?” Asks Tony. ”Yes, thanks.” She replies with a smile. ”How did you sleep?” Says Tony. ”Really good. Haven't sleep so much of these 4 days. So... are you going back today to ncis?” ”Yea, Gibbs wanted that. But you and Kate should stay here and rest,” he says. They stood in Kate's kitchen and looked at each other. Ziva thought Tony were handsome and sexy, but she didn't dare to kiss him. She had barely spoken to him. In that moment when they just stood and smiled at each other, Kate walked into the kitchen. None of them noticed that she stood there and looked at them from a few minutes later. ”Oh hey Kate” says Tony and started to laugh. ”Sorry Kate, we didn't see you. How are you feeling today?” Ziva asks while she give her a hug. ”Much better but still pretty dizzy and I've still pain in my shoulder. You?” She replies. ”I'm okay. A bit dizzy just, but not so much.” ”She gets a hug but not I?” Tony says with a smile. ”Are you jealous?” Ziva asks while she leans in to give him a hug. ”Better?” She ask with a smile on her face. ”Much better, thank you. Gibbs wanted me to go back, so I'll go now.” Tony replied. ”Bye” said Kate and Ziva.