Immortals Part 16

I ran until I came across Michonne who had two walkers with her, their arms and jaws had been cut off she hadn't noticed me.

"M-Michonne" I started crying again, I ran and hugged, her she stumbled a bit from the impact but Hugged back.

"He's okay, I know he is." she whispered to me. "here" she tied one of the walkers to my backpack. "come on let's go." we started walking until we came across a car and as it was getting dark we decided to stay for the night. I climbed into the backseat and sat with my knees to my chest, my head against the window. I sighed and started to sing quietly.

"they say we are what we are but we don't have to be. I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way. I am the sin in the bottom half of the hour glass. Cause we could be immortals, immortals just not for long, for long..." I trail off thinking of Carl.

"don't stop singing." Michonne mumbled, she was half asleep.

"stay with me forever now, pull the blackout curtains down. Just not for long for long." I sang until I finished the song (not typing it cause that's all I know from memory), I knew Michonne was asleep now. I started crying, I didn't stop for hours, I didn't sleep the whole night. When morning came we walked to a muddy road that had footprints in it. "Do you think it's them?" I asked while looking closely at them.

"I don't know but it's safer not to follow them for now." she told me and we kept walking across the road for awhile. Walkers were around us now, I tried hard not to freak out but Michonne did and started killing the walkers I killed a couple before the rope tying the walker to me was cut. I turned around as Michonne was about to slash me.

"WOAH!!" I stumbled back a bit. "it's me...hey it's me." I said my voice cracking a bit, she sheathed her sword and walked back to the road me trailing behind her. We followed the road until we found a small restaurant, I searched the kitchen and came into the room where Michonne was. "There's nothing in there." I said then looked at the dead walker she was looking at.

"It's not them, Rick wouldn't waste a bullet" she turned to look at me.

"but Carl would" I mumbled, she nodded and we continued down the road, we came to a neighborhood. I picked up a can of pudding in the road I ran my finger along the inside. "it's fresh" I say eating the pudding on my finger.

----------------time skip-------------

After about an hour we came to a house where we heard voices Michonne looked through the peep hole and chuckled.

"You're gonna want to see this" she moved so that I could see, I started crying again as I saw Carl and Rick. Michonne knocked on the door after a minute it opened.

"Carl!" I shouted running into his arms before he could react and hugging him. He hugged back once he realized what happened, we were both crying as he started to kiss my face.

"I...thought...you...where..." He said in between kisses.

"I thought you where too" I whispered smiling a bit, glad that he could hold me again. After awhile we just stood there in each other's arms. "I love you sheriff." I whispered to him.

"I love you too walker girl" he said looking into my eyes. We connected our lips I wrapped my arms around his neck and started playing with his hair.

______carl pov______

I pulled out of our kiss. "you look exhausted." I told her, she nodded a bit.

"I'm going to take a nap okay?" She asked, I nodded as she left the room.

"you know she didn't sleep" Michonne said.

"what?" I looked at her questioningly.

"she didn't sleep or she couldn't sleep, she was worried about you" she walked into the other room. (Y/n) didn't sleep? Why didn't she tell me? I guess everything that just happened yeah.

----------time skip (y/n) pov________

I took a 30 minute nap and Carl and Michonne are going to look for some more supplies.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Carl asked as I kissed his cheek.

"no you'll be fine" I replied, when they left I went upstairs to one of the kids rooms and read a comic. After about two hours of reading I heard voices, I had closed the door so I couldn't get Rick as I knew it wasn't Carl or Michonne. I put my backpack on and climbed out of the window, I slowly started to climb to the edge and jumped down but I miss judged the distance and twisted my ankle. "Fuck!" I covered my mouth and scooted behind a bush next to the house, one of them looked out of the French doors but didn't see me. A while later Rick jumped from the roof but was fine. "Rick!" I whispered yelled to get his attention.

"(y/n)?" he whispered back, I limped/crouched over to him as we went to the front of the house and hugged the porch wall. "what happened?" He asked.

"I heard voices so I climbed out of the window and when I jumped from the roof I twisted my ankle." I told him, a guy came out of the house, Rick pulled out his gun and was going to shoot him until he went back inside after hearing someone yelling. We saw Carl and Michonne coming towards the house, Rick motioned them to go as we all started to run away. We came onto a rail road and saw a sign 'Terminus' it had a map, they were located at the train yard where all of the trains meet.

"Are we going?" Carl asked his dad.

"yeah" he said patting his sons head, I had a very bad feeling that this was the wrong choice...

A/n: only 989 ish words I didn't reach my goal for this chapter oh well I'll upload the next one later today maybe anyway happy Friday! Sleep...yes... So buh-bye!