Last...

Carl pov.......

"Y/n!" I screamed out, my feet pounding against the darkened floor of the forest. "Y/N PLEASE!" I called out again, there was running all around me. I paused to catch my breath and look around "CARL" I heard my dad call to me but I had to find y/n she was my top priority. "Y/N!" I screamed louder as I started running again. I ran faster when I heard gun shots and screams "Carl!" Enid said as she grabbed my arm "where are you going?! We have to get back!" She continued as she tried to drag me back towards the group. "NO LET GO OF ME! I NEED TO FIND HER! I NEED HER!" I shouted struggling out of her grip and continuing to run through the forest. "Y/N!" I yelled again my throat beginning to burn from all the yelling I had been doing. I slipped on something wet and sticky but managed to regain my balance so I didn't fall. "Y/n!" I shouted before touching the thick substance "blood" I mumbled looking around. I was starting to get even more worried about y/n "y/n come on where are you?!" I called out, I was beginning to lose my voice. I noticed that the blood left a trail, I followed the trail my heart pounding in my ears with each step I took closer. "Y-y/n" I studdered out looking at the scene in front of me, it was enough to make even a grown man fall to the floor in fear. The blood was everywhere, a walker sat leaning against a tree, his guts all over the tree and grass in front of him. There were a couple of bodies laying about, none of them had their brains destroyed. I kept scanning the area until I saw it, her axe laying on the ground, the handle was covered in blood. I didn't bother to check how warm the blood was, I just followed the other trail of blood behind it. "Y/N!" I yelled just before coming to a stop "You need her Carl?" A sickening voice asked with a chuckle "Let's see how well you live without her!" It called the voice dripping with venom. "CARL!" Y/n let out an ear piercing scream "Y/N!" I yelled back running in the direction of the screams. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw it, Enid pointing her gun at someone I couldn't see. "Where's y/n?" I asked slowly as I caught my breath, I was startled when she shot the gun and several painful screams came from whoever she was shooting. It made my heart stop, I ran at Enid and pushed her out of the way, that's when I fell to my knees. "No......no" I breathed out tears running down my face as I started coming to terms with what I saw. The bullet was in her chest, it probably hit her heart as her body was lifeless on the dirt floor and blood dripped everywhere.