sneak peek (I guess)

A/n: okay I've got a lack of inspiration while writing this so I think I'll just make it into a spin off book? Idk but I'm having trouble writing it so I'm just going to make it a preview for an au book I'm sorry guys I know I promised it'd be longer but I really just want to get back to the main stuff
Carl pov

"Carl!?!" I turned around when I heard someone shout my name. "Carl!" The person tackled me in a hug "uh wha-what?" I studdered as the person pulled away so I could see their gentle features with (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. They looked like (y/n) but she had moved and her parents made it clear they weren't coming back. "Come on Carl!" She smiled wide "(y-y/n)?" I asked making her giggle and hug me again, which I returned. "You're back!" I exclaimed smiling at her, she had matured a lot since I last saw her, she was thinner, a lot more curvy, and she was slightly taller. "Why are you here?" I asked, her face went solemn "m-my aunt died so I'm living with my grandparents now" she looked at her feet. "(Y/N)! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" A girl who looked almost exactly like (y/n) other than the black (blonde) hair. "Hey Isabelle" I said as she came up next to her sister "hi Carl" she panted making (y/n) giggle. "Don't laugh! We need to find our class!" She snapped at her sister "hey Carl what class do you have?" (Y/n) turned back to me "uh chemistry" Isabelle's face lit up "so do we, mr. Coleman right?" She asked to which I nodded...