what happens next chapter 32

Y/n pov

Things were slightly fuzzy after that, I could hear Negan talking but it seemed muffled. He was looking at all of us until he stepped up to me and I snapped out of my daze.

Carl pov
I tensed up slightly as he walked over to y/n. If he laid a hand on her I'd kill him.

"Well I didn't notice it before but you sure are a pretty little thing....you'd be a nice addition to our home-" he said as he went to put his hand under her chin.

"Don't touch her!" I hissed, making them both look at me.

"Carl...."

"Oh....oh...she's your girlfriend-"

"Wife." I said firmly, it was weird, I think y/n is the one who says we're married and that I'm her husband, I don't think I've ever called her my wife....it's....nice. my moment of revalation was ruined by Negan chuckling and walking back towards my dad. He talked to him for a minute before Simon handed Negan dad's  axe. He forcefully grabbed his shoulder and dragged him towards the rv.

"I'll be right back, maybe Rick'll be with me....and if not, we can just turn em inside out. I mean the ones that are left of course." Negan said before getting into the rv. I looked at y/n, she was shaking and looked like she was going to throw up, I wanted so bad to do nothing more than just hold her. It made me mad, the sound of dad being roughed up in the rv made it worse.

Y/n pov (there's going to be a bit of switching povs this chapter)
I couldn't....I didn't....want this. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I gagged  and then it all came up, mostly liquid, it burned my throat, it was as if everything from the past few years, everytime I wanted to, to run, to cry, or to keel over and die. It all came out. It wasn't a lot but it felt like it.

It took an hour or two for Negan and Rick to get back, Negan was talking about paying attention and speaking when you're spoken to.

"Now, your next decision decides wether everyone's crap day becomes their last crap day or just another crap day. Get some guns to the back of their heads." After he said this I heard several guns cocking, it didn't touch me but I could feel it, floating above my head, taunting me, twisting the area around it, saying that this breath could be my last, that I may be sitting next to Carl now but I might not be at any moment.

"Good. Now...level with their noses, so if you have to fire..." he put his hand in front of his nose and pretended an explosion went off. "It'll be a real mess." There was a moment when nobody knew what was going to happen and then he looked right at Carl. "Kid...." he said before motioning for him to go up to them. "Right here...kid, now." Carl slowly got up and stood in front of Negan. "You a southpaw?"

"Am I a what?" He asked back sassily While Negan pulled out his belt. (Ngl I love how sassy it comes across when he replies.)

"You a lefty?" Negan clarified for him.

"No." Carl seemed to be getting angry or impatient, it's always hard to tell with him.

"Good." He said as he placed his belt around Carl's arm and tightened it. I gulped slightly, he already lost his eye, why his arm too? The thought just made me even more sick. "That hurt?"

"No." I knew he was lying, just trying to seem tough but goddamn it Carl, now is not the time.

"Should, it's supposed to." He told him with a gross looking grin. "All right. Get down on the ground kid, next to daddy. Spread them wings." Carl did as he was told and while he was going to get down Negan took his hat off. Negan pushed Carl onto the ground before standing up straight himself. "Simon...you got a pen?"