you did what?! chapter 26!!!!!

Carl pov
Y/n had been gone for a few hours and I was slightly....okay, really starting to freak out. I slowly paced back and forth in our room. "Ugh where is she?!" I asked myself as I picked up a pillow and threw it at the door. "Woah!....nice to know how I'm going to be greeted by my husband from now on" Her voice giggled, I turned around, and hugged her tight. "Oh my god, where have you been I've been so worried about you!" I practically yelled making her giggle "it's not funny you almost gave me a heart attack!"

_____y/n pov____
I giggled again, I didn't want him to know I left the walls and ended up seeing that Rick had killed Pete. "I'm sorry babe, do you want me to make it up to you?" I asked tilting my head slightly, he looked at me for a moment "yes please" he mumbled. I burst out laughing and kissed him passionately. He gently pushed me against the door as he kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled him closer by slinging my arms around his neck while licking his bottom lip in the kiss. "Y/N!" Mom shouted followedby a door slamming. I sighed pulling away from Carl, opening the door, and walking downstairs. "Yeah mom?" I asked innocently, peaking my head into the kitchen. "Do you know these boys?" Rick asked, as he said those words Nathan and David stepped out from around the corner. My breath hitched as my eyes went slightly wide. "Y-yeah" I studdered before pointing at Nathan "Nathan, my brother, his best friend David" I added looking at David, or glaring at him. "Okay....do you trust them?" Rick asked, I thought for a moment. I didn't trust them but if I said I didn't then they'd tear the walls down. If I said I did David would do anything to get his way with me. "Yes" I said after the moment was over "alright Daryl take them to Oliva they'll stay with her and Enid." Daryl did as he was told and took the boys. I turned around only to be met with piercing blue eyes "you okay babe?" He asked while slightly tilting his head. "Yeah I'm fine" I answered with a small smile "really? Because you look like you've just seen a walker for the first time" he chuckled a bit and pulled me back upstairs. "Do you really trust them?" He asked after I closed the door ".....no, but don't tell anyone, especially not them or your dad" I told him as I flopped onto the bed. Carl came over and flopped next to me, he slowly intertwined our fingers. "I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to" he whispered, looking at me, he used his free hand to gently caress my cheek. "But I want you to stay away from that David guy" he added, looking into my eyes. "Trust me I plan to stay away from him" I mumbled, smiling a bit and kissing him passionately. He kissed back with just as much passion "you've got protection right?" I asked him before he rolled us over and climbed on top of me.

---------time skip--------
"Hey Carl?!" I shouted from the kitchen trying to get his attention. I heard a faint 'yeah?' And waited for him to come downstairs. "I'm going to go get bit by a walker be back later!" I yelled walking towards the door "You're immune!" He shouted back. "Carl Grimes get down here now!" I called and walked back over to the counter. "Alright, alright!" He said as he walked into the kitchen "you didn't give me a kiss this morning" I whined slightly and fake pouted. He looked at me for a minute "is that really why you called me down here?" He asked with a blank expression. I giggled a bit before giving him a kiss which he returned. "No, bit since your dad, Michonne, and almost every other adult in this town is out, we've got Judy" I patted his chest and smiled at him before grabbing his hat and sitting down on the couch. He sighed "when do we not have her?" He asked as he sat next to me, taking his hat, and fiddling with it a bit. "When they're here" I replied resting my head on his shoulder "I wish we had tv" I mumbled looking at the wall above the fireplace. "Yeah that'd be nice" he added and laid his head on mine. I sighed hearing Judith crying "I'll get her" Carl said getting up and walking upstairs. I laid over onto the couch and rested my eyes for a minute before I fell asleep.

"Hey beautiful" his venomous voice cooed in my ear. I couldn't move not even an inch. "Mmmmm you're a lot cuter when you're quiet" he whispered seductively as he circled me, examining 'his' prize. 'It's your dream' Isabell's voice rang in my head. My eyes went wide, I pushed my foot forward with all my might. It was like swimming through tar "oh so you've figured it out?" He cackled, it was sickly and burned against my ears. I took a step and fell over, making me gasp in pain. "Awww did that hurt?" He chuckled and kicked me on the arm I fell on. I bit my lower lip to keep from screaming, he pulled me up and held me by the waist. "Scream for me" he breathed in my ear once more.

I gasped sitting up, I had fallen onto the floor. "Ugh, get out of my head" I breathed, shaking my head, and looking around. It seemed a bit quiet, or at least it did before screams and gun shots filled my ears..........

A/n:.......AHHHHHHHHHH I'm sorry I haven't been the best author lately, life has been so crazy, it's amazing, over 2k reads and 187 votes! Oh my gosh guys, I didn't ever think I'd get 50 reads, it makes me really happy that you guys love this story. Also don't forget I've entered the book into the 2016 wattys! Love you all buh-bye!