positive? chapter 23

A/n: so I can't sleep and I noticed that the story has hit 500 views this is big for me like seriously so I said I'd make a special chapter and so I'm going to think on what it should be if it is going to follow the main story or if it's like an ova if it's fluff or smut (probably not unless I get a lot of people asking for it) so yeah I'll do that Friday so on Friday be ready for a special chapter segestions are open.

I was bouncing on the balls of my feet anxiously, Carl ran off somewhere, Daryl somewhere else, carol was talking with some ladies, Rick and Michonne went off to do something so I was alone...and waiting. It felt like years when finally I picked up the small object and saw one line...negative (I think lol) I was relieved a bit, but I was more sad. I walked into my room and set the test down on my nightstand and curled up under my blankets, tears started to stream down my face as well as a couple of sobs here and there. I didn't know why I was sad, this was a good thing, I didn't have to worry as much...I'm probably not going to have Carl's baby. That's why I'm sad because Carl probably won't be a father and he wants to be...or is it just me? Do I want to be a mother? Do I wish more than anything to have a family with Carl? Yes I do, I want to have a family, I don't want to die and leave Carl with nothing. More sobs escaped my lips, I didn't bother to quiet them or stop all I felt was pain.

"Babe what's wro-" Carl asked opening the door then looking at the nightstand, I just whimpered curling myself up more looking at the sheets. I felt the bed sink as Carl crawled into the bed and wrapped his arms around me, I looked up into his blue eyes.

"It's okay, this is...this is good okay? We're too young and we don't have to worry about you hurting yourself or what's going to happen during or after the fact okay?" He brushed some of my hair out of my face. I snuggled up to him silently crying when I looked at him I could tell he was sad too, he wanted a family just like I do.

"Carl will you stay with me tonight?" I choked out.

"of course I will, you're my wife remember?" He chuckled, I laughed a bit, it was muffled by his shirt though. We stayed like that for a long time until after about 15 minutes of him soothingly rubbing my back I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes looking around the clean room, oh sh*t, I slipped out of bed, walked over to the window and saw kids playing and people outside talking...oh sh*t. I looked back to the room and remembered the pregnancy test, oh sh*t...no it isn't, it's impossible, I slipped back into bed and snuggled up to Carl buring my face in his chest. He started to stroke my hair.

"hey (y/n)?" He asked, I only hummed in response. "can we stay like this forever?" I giggled a bit nervously but he didn't notice.

"I wish" I said.

"then it should come true." he whispered, it was the dream I had at the church, I was doing my best to stay calm, it was kind of hard but I managed to stay calm until I thought about the other dream I had where Ron shot Carl.

"Hey Carl?" I asked him slowly.

"what's wrong?" He questioned.

"I think you should be careful around Ron and don't hang out with Enid a lot." I told him.

"what? Why?" I looked at him.

"just trust me...please?" He sighed then nodded.

"alright I'll be careful." he mumbled, I reached up to his cheek on the side of his face where I saw his eye get shot out, just to make sure it was actually there. He pulled me closer to him and planted his lips on mine, all my worries and doubts disappeared as I started to kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck. He put his hands under my shirt, a shiver went down my spine from the sensation, he gripped the hem of my shirt and tugged it a little before pulling it off and then his own. He then flipped us so that he was on top of me straddling my waist, he trailed kisses along my jaw then down my neck bitting a certain spot every once in awhile making me moan slightly, luckily the walls were thick and you can't hear through them. He placed his lips on mine again and ran his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. He explored my mouth before I started to fight back and lost, I started to unbutton his pants still kissing him, after he got his pants off and I got mine off we started kissing again. I pulled away when he grabbed my underwear.