Chapter Two

It was unexplainable, after I had realized I was the bird, I tried my very best and flew over to the shore. I hit the rocks and looked down at my hands. They looked like normal, human hands. Testing my legs by moving them around some, I got up and scratched my head, confused. Did anyone see me? Hopefully not, how could I explain it to someone if I couldn't even understand it myself.

As if the world was against me I heard someone call behind me. "Hey, are you okay? You just like appeared out of nowhere!" A girl, who looked about my age was running towards me. Shoot. She saw.

"Um, hi, ya, I'm fine. I'm fine." I started to walk away, but thee girl kept following me.

"Like seriously though. Did I see you come from that seagull?" She asked curiously, trying to keep up with my fast walking.

"No I think you're seeing things. I'm human. Definitely human." I replied.

"Oh well I'm Vanessa. What's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Kuro. Can I ask why are you following me?" She was getting on my nerves now.

"I'm following you because I don't believe you." Dang, she's annoying.

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled. I ran as fast as I could wishing I could get away from her. All of a sudden I felt a shudder go through my body and I was running on four legs. Oh great, did I change again? What's wrong with me?! What is a shifter? Like shape shifter?

I had to keep running now to get away from that girl, Vanessa. Glancing behind me I saw Vanessa still running full speed after me. I leapt into a small alley way and found a small mirror that was broken and leaning against an old brick building.

Looking into my reflection I saw a wolf staring back at me. It was grey with plain brown eyes. Okay, basically me in wolf form. I turned back into human form just as Vanessa came around and saw me. One thing is it takes huge amounts of energy to stay in animal form.

"Stay away from me!" I threatened. Putting my hand out to keep her away.

"Who are you?!" She confronted.

"I don't know. I don't know!" I really didn't. Who was I? Is this even possible?!

"It's okay, Kuro. Please let me help you." Her voice sounded friendly.

"No!" I tried to get away, but I had used all my energy. The last thing I saw was Vanessa walking walking up to me before I passed out.

------------------------------------------
Okay, I'm working on this story. Hope some people enjoy it. :P

What do you guys think so far???