Chapter Fifteen

Currently I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. There's nothing else to do. I've sketched non stop for the past few days. Drawing a lost girl who's trapped in an animal body. I drew Finn because I missed him so much.

What could he be doing right now? Is he looking for me?

I looked over at the note. It was resting on my small table, I had no idea what to do with it. It's been sitting there for the past 3 months, ever since he gave it to me.

*flashback starts*

"No, no, no, no. It's not true he's lying Kuro." I paced my room.

Looking at the piece of paper in my hands.

"Your father left when you were young, disappeared. Said he loved another woman. It's not him. He's lying. Then again anything is possible, I'm talking to myself like a crazy person." I threw the paper onto my table and lay on my bed.

My face shoved into my pillow I screamed my head off.

It couldn't be him.

He's deceiving you. He's a liar. Don't believe him.

I looked over at the note one more time before getting up and punching the concrete wall and breaking my hand.

*flashback ends*

Not a good day for my hand. I had broken in it multiple places. Luckily with my super healing powers that came with my shifting abilities it healed up in a week or so.

It's been three months and my "father" hasn't said anything or tried to contact me. I'm guessing it's too risky.

I can't imagine what Violet would do if she learned he could be my father.

I need to talk to him.

No!

But it would be nice to get some answers...

He could just lie to you more Kuro. You can't trust him!

What if he's not lying though...

How can you even say that! He's a liar. He's just trying to get close to you for Violet.

But what if-

No buts! Now shut up and go to sleep.

Talking to myself has been the only company I've had here. It's been strange. I'm both sides, the agree and disagree. I never know who to trust, myself or myself.

I glance over at the drawings I hung up on the wall with tape. I smiled as my eyes met the drawing of Finn.

When I get out of here I will find Finn.

I was closing my eyes drifting to sleep when I heard someone at my iron bar door.

"What do you want?" I said harshly then stopped when I saw it was him. "Who are you?" I questioned.

"Kuro it's your father. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to give you answers." He drops to a whisper, "Violet has been watching me carefully."

I knew it!

"Are you really my father?"

He nodded.

"I'm going to get you out of here Kuro. Pack whatever you need. Hurry!" He pleaded.

I stared at him in shock. Free... Me? I would get out.....

I'm going to get out!

He's lying! Don't trust him! It's all a trap Kuro!