Eternal

Hoseok and Taehyung walked out of their dorm, intertwined together. Taehyung looks down at their rings glimmering from the lights.

He continuously glances down at their hands clasped. Hoseoks hand is slightly bigger than his and stronger. He securely holds their hands together.

Hoseok looks down where Taehyung is looking at and back up at him. He smiles and stops in the middle of the hallway.

Taehyung, who is still walking forward, gets pulled back from Hoseok who is stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Taehyung pushes his bottom lip out in a pout. Hoseok rolls his eyes and pecks Taehyungs lips softly.

"To remind you that I love you." Hoseok says with a bit of a ring to his voice.

"A lot?" Taehyung asks.

"Alotalot," Hoseok says and Taehyung giggles. He looks down at their hands and cares over the rings.

"I'll love you till the day die- no wait." Hoseok pauses and recollects his thoughts.

"I'll love you even after I die, I'll love you for eternal, baby." Taehyungs face begins to bloom with red cheeks.

"You really mean that?" His voice cracks. Hoseok nods. "I really do."

"I love you lots." Taehyung releases their hands and in gulfs the older into a hug. Hoseok laughs and pets Taehyungs hair and down to his lower back.

"You're cute when you're clingy," Hoseok says. Taehyung pulls back a bit and smiles up at his lover. Hoseok takes the chance to kiss his forehead, then his nose, and finally his swollen lips.

A cough is heard a couple feet away. Hoseok and Taehyung look to the noise and see Jimin and Jungkook standing together with their hands shoved into their pockets.

"Hey guys," Jungkook waves.

"Hey," Hoseok responds.

"You're blocking the hallway!" Jimin whines to Hoseok and Taehyung. Jungkook rolls his eyes and drags Jimin by the ear past the couple.

"See you after class," Jungkook bids their goodbyes.

Hoseok and Taehyung glances back at each other with confusing looks.

"Let's go," Hoseok grabs Taehyungs hand.

"Wait," Taehyung says.

"What," Hoseok groans.

"What about Minsoo?" Taehyung croaks. "What if she talks to us?"

Hoseok smiles softly and pulls Taehyung to him. "I won't let her bother us."

Taehyung nods and steals a kiss.

They walk to the bus station and pay with their college I.D. No longer than ten minutes, the bus arrives and they get on.

The bus fills with college students and workers. They find a secluded seat in the back, next to a guy with headphones and maybe sleeping.

"Come on, you will just have to sit on my lap." Taehyung protests, but Hoseok is already taking the seat.

He grabs Taehyung by the waistband and pulls him down onto Hoseok.

Hoseok wraps his arms Taehyungs waist, while the younger shifts back and forth to find a comfortable spot. Hoseok groans.

"Would you stop teasing and sit still already?" Hoseok grunts.

"If only your legs weren't so boney." Taehyung shifts back, immediately regretting it. Hoseok bits his lip from the pleasure that he received.

"Jesus Hoseok, control your hormones." Taehyung hisses.

"I would if you weren't rubbing your ass all over my junk."

"I did not want to hear that." The guy next to them commented and turned up the volume of his headphones even more.

"Sorry," Taehyung found a good spot and leans back into his boyfriends chest. Hoseok snuggles closer to Taehyung, leaving small and agonizing kisses on Taehyungs exposed neck.

"Could you not?" Taehyung snaps.

"Pay back." Hoseok commented and buckles his hips up. Taehyung yelps and shoots a hard glare to Hoseok innocently smiling.

"Buttface."

The bus stops to a halt, slinging Taehyung off Hoseoks lap. Hoseok gets up and lends a hand to Taehyung who is rubbing his red face from smacking into the seat in front of him.

"Let's go to class, baby." Hoseok says and the heads out.

They walk into the school and into their classroom. The professor hasn't shown up, but he never shows up on time always.

Hoseok and Taehyung make their way to their favorite spot, which was by the window that had a beautiful view of the colleges park. They take out their books and hang their book bags behind their chairs.

"Let's go out to eat after school," Taehyung suggests. Hoseok sits on top of his desk and pulls Taehyung in between his thighs, hands intertwined.

"Like on a date?" Hoseok cocks his head playfully to the side. "Yes a date."

Taehyung giggles and kisses Hoseok fast and unnoticed by the rest in the classroom. Hoseok friends come in and begin to chat to him while Taehyung just stays to listen.

Students began to flood into the room, taking their seats. Taehyung eyes catch Minsoo entering. He grabs Hoseok who is, still casually talking to another classmates.

Hoseok looks up and meets eye contact with Minsoo who smiles and waves. Taehyungs blood boils. Hoseok grabs Taehyungs hand to calm him down.

"Hey Hoseok!" Minsoo smiles and looks at Taehyung. "Hey," she nods and Taehyung growls. "Go away."

"What do you want," Hoseok sighs. Taehyung eyes go wides, the fact Hoseok said she won't bother them made Taehyung mad. Is Hoseok not telling Taehyung something?

"Hoseok.... Could I talk to you for a moment," she flutters her eyes, ignoring Taehyung. Hoseok glances at Taehyung who shakes his head, and back to Minsoo.

"Please," Minsoo says and lays a hand on Hoseoks shoulders.

"Fine." Minsoo cheers and takes Hoseoks arm away from Taehyungs grip. "We can talk in the hall."

"But Hoseok-" Taehyung whines. "Quiet Taehyung." Hoseok demands and Taehyungs mouth shuts, saying no more.

Hoseok leaves with Minsoo, while Taehyung is left with watering eyes. He looks down to the ring and takes it off, rolling it back and forth with his fingers.

'ETERNAL' is printed on the inside.

"Eternal, yeah right." Taehyung snorts and sits down, sliding the ring in his pocket.