One Side Betrayal

Taehyung had never seen Hoseok this mad before in his whole life. He just stared blankly at Hoseok and Jimin. It was like Hosoek flipped a switch and began to examine Taehyung for any injuries.

"Are you hurt Taehyung?" Hoseok placed his hands on Taehyung's face, looking for any wounds.

"No, but Jimin is." Hoseok turned around to see Jimin with a bloody nose, covered in scrapes on his elbows from being knocked down by Yoongi. Hoseok ran over to Jimin to tend Jimin and said, "We need to get some bandages fast."

"You two go the clinic to clean him up and i'll see you back at the dorm Hoseok." Taehyung backed away. Hoseok face looked like that comment hurt him, but then he understood Taehyung didn't want to be a third wheel burden. So Hoseok nodded and replied, "Okay, be safe Taehyung." But Taehyung was already walking to the bus stop.

"Thanks Jimin." Hoseok looked at Jimin who was caught by surprise of what he just heard. Then Hosoek continued, "For saving Taehyung, it means alot to me." Jimin let out a sigh. Thats right of course Hoseok would thank Jimin for that.

"Well I couldn't just watch Taehyung get beat up." Jimin said as he nudged Hoseok.

"Let's go before someone thinks that I beat you up." Jimin laughs and follows Hoseok down to the clinic.

As they arrive, they both walk in and Jimin signed in, the woman behind the desk raised her eyebrow and questioned what had happened. Jimin began to speak, took a pause and then said, "We were riding bikes and I fell off mine and got this really nasty scrap. I just need it cleaned and bandaged." The women agreed and told them both go to sit in the waiting area.

Hoseok and Jimin walked over to the area to a couch, Hosoek first taking a seat and then Jimin taking a seat rather close to him.

"Give me some room the breathe Jimin." Hoseok poked Jimin in the arm. Jimin blushed and scooted over an inch. After a long silence Jimin opened his mouth.

"Something is going around school about-" Stopped by his sentence, a nurse came out and called for Jimin. Jimin got up and followed the nurse into a hallway to a room to be cleaned and bandaged up. Hoseok sat there pondering about all the gossip that got passed around school. He was didn't quite care for it and this for something that Jimin just had to tell Hoseok, made Hoseok dying to know.

About an hour later Hoseok fell asleep on the couch waiting for Jimin to return. The clinic ran rather slow it seemed. After a couple minutes of sleeping, he woke to a poke on the cheek. It was Jimin face to face with him as Hoseok opened his eyes. Hoseok sat up quickly and punched Jimin lightly on the arm. Hoseok now understood how Taehyung felt when he did it to him two nights ago that led them into a wrestling match.

"Ready to go hyung?' Jimin said happily.

"It's about time." Hoseok got up and followed Jimin out the door.

They took the bus back to the dorms. Hoseok still had the question alive in his mind. He turned to Jimin who was sitting next to him on the bus.

"What was going around school today? Hoseok questioned. Jimin stopped what he was doing on his phone and turned to Hoseok.

"I...um...I don't.." Jimin stuttered to find the right words. Hosoek frustrated raised his voice not meaning too. "For crying out loud what is it Jimin!?" Jimin flinched and then cleared his throat.

"Everyone at school knows that you're gay now." Jimin sunk into his seat, preparing for what Hoseok was going to do. But all Hoseok did was sat there trying to remember how everyone could of found out.

"Hwayoung." Hoseok said under his breath. Jimin was quite confused, but was too afraid to say anything.

The rest of the bus ride was silence. Hoseok glared out the window while Jimin played a game on his phone. They finally reached the bus stop and Jimin nudged Hoseok who was in deep thought, that it was time to go. When they both got off Hoseok stuck his hands in his pockets and then said, "I forget my key to my dorm." Hosoek then realized Taehyung was back home and pulled out his phone to call him.

"Hello." Taehyung tired voice picked up. He seemed to have taken a nap and woke up to answer Hosoek's call.

"Taehyung, Jimin and I are almost to the dorm building, and I have seemed to forgot my key so I'm just letting you know to open the door when I get to our dorm." Hoseok said. Taehyung made a yes noise and hung up the phone.

Hoseok and Jimin make their way to the building and into the empty lobby. It was about sunset which no one is usually around at this time. Jimin's dorm whom he shared with a upperclassmen, Jin, was on the same hall as Hoseok's was. So Hoseok followed Jimin all the way to his dorm door.

Jimin stopped and turned around. Hoseok would of thought Jimin would just continue to go to his dorm which was at the end of the hallway. Jimin;s face turned serious, looking into Hosoek's eyes. Hoseok didn't get why Jimin was making such a moment.

"What-" Hoseok was cut off by Jimin putting his lips on Hoseok's.

Hoseok was unable to move. He was frozen and his eyes wide with surprise. It wasn't the first time he had kissed Jimin, but this time it seemed rather different.

The dorm door unlatched as the sleepy Taehyung opened up the door. He then looked at the picture of Jimin with his lips on Hoseok's. Taehyung stood just as frozen has Hoseok did. Hoseok snapped back into reality and pushed Jimin away. Taehyung's eyes began to shed tears.

"Taehyu-" But Taehyung had already slammed the door and locked it.

"I didn't mean for this to happen, Hoseok." Jimin backed away. Hoseok put his hands through hair and gritted his teeth. "Just go home, Jimin."

Jimin turned around and fast walked to his dorm. Hoseok turned and pounded on the door.

"Taehyung! Let me in, I swear! I can explain!" Hosoek yelled through the door. There was nothing, but silence. Hoseok gave another go, but it seemed to him that he was just yelling at the door. In frustration, Hoseok put is back to the door and slid down. he put his hand through his hair once more.

A group of girls came by giggling and cutting up. They fell silent as they approached Hoseok, and began to whisper to each other. Time passed by and finally Hoseok heard a click from the lock of the door. He stood up fast, wanting for Taehyung to open the door.

Slowly the door came opened and then appeared Taehyung with his red bloodshot eyes, his body trembling. Hoseok speechless, let out one word.

"Taehyung..."