Bullies

Taehyung passed by all the chatting students in the classroom as he weaved in and out of people to make it to his desk, near the window, where he sat at everyday at the back of the room. He took a heavy breath and slammed his bookbag down on the ground and took a seat. Taehyung let out another long breath looking at the clock, not only is Hoseok not in this class, but it was Taehyung's most hated class, math.

Taehyung felt eyes bearing on him as he tried his best to not make contact with his lookers that seemed so interested in him. He look out of the corner of his eye to see an unclear view of a group of mixed genders talking together.Taehyung tried to distract his mind and never, until now, had he longed for the old mono toned man to come in and teach the class. Taehyung, to waste time, reached into his bookbag that layed next to his desk and pulled out a old beat up notebook and pencil.

A hand slammed on the Taehyung's desk, giving him a scare. The hand swiped the notebook off the table, making it drop to the floor. Taehyung slowly lifted his head to see who the hand belonged to. The dark haired boy glared down with his wrinkle free clothing of an imitation of a high school uniform. The boy's hand bared down on the table as his fellow group members conjured behind him.

Taehyung had seen the boy around the college campus before, but had never said one word to him. All Taehyung knew that the boys name is Kwang Gyoo, because it was so passed around the school. Kwang Gyoo was a very popular guy. Pretty girlfriend, dressed nicely and an all A student. It seemed that everyone adored him. But he was the college's most feared bully if you gave him even the smallest thing for him to play with, if you messed with him, it was like playing with fire.

"Look what we have here." Kwang Gyoo spat. Taehyung flinched and everyone behind Kwang Gyoo let out a burst of laughter.

"Where's your knight and shining armor at?" Kwang Gyoo's deep voice felt like it was cutting in to Taehyung's skin.

"What was his name again? Hoseok? The guy you been fooling around with?" Taehyung bit his tongue and gritted his teeth to hold his raging anger in. Kwang Gyoo's group of friends patted Kwang Gyoo on the back and agreed with each other.

Kwang Gyoo leaned in closer to Taehyung's face and with his sharp cutting voice he whispered, "Well I've been hearing the only reason Hoseok confessed to you is because he felt sorry for you after what happened with him and Jimin." Kwang Gyoo paused and came closer to Taehyung's ear. Taehyung picked up his pencil to fiddle with it to keep himself calmed down.

"If I was you, I would be more careful where you place yourself in this world."

The words stained in Taehyung's mind. Like blood staining on silk. His hand wrapped around the wooden pencil until it snapped in two, both hands in fists. Kwang Gyoo smirked and added a comment.

"I've never seen such a pathetic person before who is so desperate that even guys appeal to him." Kwang Gyoo mumbled under his breath. "Disgusting." Taehyung had enough and knew what he was about to do would probably get him kicked out of the college, but it will be worth it.

Taehyung stood up and grabbed Kwang Gyoo by the collar of his shirt and pushed him until he was against the wall. The fear that Taehyung had never seen, came across Kwang Gyoo's face.

"Someone once told me that if someone is bullying you, you need to stand up and put that bully in their place." Taehyung ranged with anger and clenched his jaw, showing his veins from his neck.

"Don't you ever start spreading crap, or I will find you and you will pay for it." Taehyung lightly slammed Kwang Gyoo against the wall, but hard enough for Kwang Gyoo to flinch in pain. Taehyung could feel everyone in the classroom gather around them. Could feel all their eyes on them.

"What are you going to do? Call your mommy for help? Or maybe your boyfriend?" Kwang Gyoo teased after overcoming his fear. Taehyung cursed and pulled back his fist to a punch, Kwang Gyoo preparing for a hit, until Taehyung heard Jimin yell in the background.

"Yah!" Jimin ran over, pushing through the crowd and pulled Taehyung off Kwang Gyoo.

"Are you crazy Taehyung!?" Jimin's voice rose.

Jimin's fingers, dug into Taehyung's arm. Taehyung pulled away from Jimin's hand and pushed Kwang Gyoo out of the way to get back to go back to his seat so he could calm down.

The teacher finally shows up and yells for the first time for everyone to sit down. Kwang Gyoo past by Taehyung and hit Taehyung across the head. Before Kwang Gyoo was out of Taehyung's range, Taehyung put his foot out, Kwang Gyoo then fell to the ground having been tripped by Taehyung. Kwang Gyoo landed on the floor as the students around them laughed. Kwang Gyoo shot a look to Taehyung, but all Taehyung did was shrug his shoulders and said, "Oops, my bad." Kwang Gyoo pulled himself up and made ran a finger crossed his throat, meaning that Kwang Gyoo is going to "kill" Taehyung. Taehyung couldn't help it, but let out a small laugh.

"Taehyung what were you thinking?" Hoseok pushed Taehyung, who was sitting next to him, on the arm. Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok after school went to a small cafe that was located across the road from the college. On the walk there, Jimin couldn't keep his mouth shut and spilled what he saw from his point of view.

"All I knew was I was walking into the classroom and I looked to the back to see Taehyung pinning a guy up to the wall, with his fist back about to punch the guy." Hoseok flipped and didn't give Taehyung anytime to explain anything until they sat down at a table in the cafe.

"I stood up for myself." Taehyung said with his head down. "For the first time I actually stood up for myself without feeling the burden of others thinking they have to protect me" Hoseok's heart dropped. His mind ran through all the scenarios where he protected Taehyung from harm and in the back of his head he felt hurt that he was not there this time to protect Taehyung.

Taehyung took a breath and explained every little detail of all he could recall. Hoseok and Jimin listened closely to it all. They didn't even say a word , just nodded every now and then.

Taehyung finished his story and all three of them sat in silence. Well until Jimin's phone rang.

"Hello." Jimin picked up his phone. Taehyung and Hoseok just stared blankly. Hoseok put his hand under the table and with his knee, he hit Taehyung's knee. Taehyung smiled and slid his hand under, placing it at the edge of his seat. Ever so slowly both of their hands met, slightly touching. Hoseok when under Taehyung's hand and they both simultaneity laced their fingers together.

"What do you mean?" Jimin stood up, his face filled with panic. Hoseok and Taehyung looked at each other, knowing something was wrong.

"Is he okay?" Jimin's voice shook and his eyes began to fill with tears. Jimin sat back down and listened closely to who ever he was speaking to on the other line.

"Okay, I understand. I will visit when he is stable." Jimin paused and added. "Update me if anything else happens." Jimin hung up the phone. He wiped a tear that had fallen from his eye and let out a shankly breath.

Taehyung was too afraid to ask what was wrong, but it seemed Hoseok was too concerned for Jimin.

"Jimin." Hoseok said. Jimin looked up.

"What's wrong Jimin, is someone hurt?" Jimin bit his lip and looked away. Taehyung ran his fingers across Hoseok's knuckles, but Hoseok only gripped back hard preparing for what Jimin was about to say.

"Jungkook." Jimin let a couple tears escape.