School Decisions

Waiting for the bus felt like forever in the coming of the winter weather. Hoseok and Taehyung stood side by at the bus stop, breathing in the chill air. Hoseok was quite warm with his layers of jackets and he actually enjoyed the coming of snow. Taehyung standing next to him, only with a thin jacket, was shivering and running in place to get warm. Hoseok smirked and took one layer off of him and draped the winter coat over Taehyung's shoulders.

"It's almost below freezing and you thought it was a good idea not to layer?" Hoseok voice rose. "Taehyung you can catch a cold." Hoseok added as he wrapped one arm around Taehyung. Taehyung slipped his arms inside the coat and zipped it up.

"Thanks hyung, I feel much better now." Taehyung rubbed his hands together and stuffed them in the coat's pockets to defrost them.

Flurries began to fall from the sky when the bus finally arrived. Everyone quickly made their way on, all in one clump to keep warm. Taehyung and Hoseok got on and as usual Taehyung sat next to the window and Hoseok in the outside of the seat. Once everyone was settled in the bus started up and began to move.

"Are you still cold Tae?" Hoseok questioned, seeing Taehyung still shivering as he processed to what was said he made a slow nod. Hoseok smiled and unwrapped his scarf from his neck and wrapped it snugly around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung soaked in all the warmth that the scarf provided, closed his eyes in relief and smiled. Hoseok let out a small chuckle, put his arm around Taehyung and pulled Taehyung close to his chest.

"Better..." Taehyung voice drifted as he relaxed in both their body heat. Hoseok put his head to be on top of Taehyung's and smiled.

The bus stopped with a full jerk to the brake when they arrived at the bus stop. All the students gathered their things and headed off. Hoseok poked Taehyung, who was half asleep in his arms, on the cheek. Taheyung woke up right then and looked around to see his surroundings. Taehyung, moaned at the sight, yawned and rubbed his eyes. Hoseok stood up and threw his backpack over his shoulder and grabbed Taehyung's arm to help him up out of his seat.

Students fled to their buildings for their first class as Hoseok and Taehyung stepped off the bus. The cold chill hit them like a pile of bricks.

"Are we going to be a secret?" Taehyung looked up at Hoseok bashfully.

"Why do you ask?' Hoseok's lips spread from ear to ear in a smile.

"Well... I didn't know if you want people know about us or not." Taehyung put his head down as Hoseok's mind flashed back to the conversation they had in the shower.

"But now... I don't have to be afraid of losing you, just afraid of the world taking you away from me."

"I'm scared, Hoseok. I can't afford to lose you."

The words echoed throughout Hoseok's conscience. Hoseok knew exactly what Taehyung meant by that. All Hoseok can do is protect Taehyung from the cruel world. It didn't matter to Hoseok anymore that everyone knew and Hoseok can stand up for himself, but Taehyung is a different story.

"You know when you are dating someone you like to show off that you are with that person." Hoseok said. Taehyung eyes filled with fear as he replied. "But what would people think about us." Taehyung's eyes coated with tears.

Hoseok opened his mouth and shut it to rethink on how he will reply.

"Why would you care what other people think." Hoseok paused and and held out his hand.

"Have courage, Taehyung." Hoseok smiled warmly as Taehyung debated to take his hand or not. Taehyung stood frozen, unable to make a decision.

"Hurry up, it's getting colder by the minute." Hoseok said impatiently. Taehyung blinked his eyes a couple time in a row and raised his hand, slightly placing it on Hoseok's palm. Hoseok's smile widened at the acceptance. Hoseok laced his fingers with Taehyung quickly to speed up the process.

"I'll walk you to your class." Hoseok began to walk, pulling Taehyung behind. Taehyung was about to protest, but then closed his mouth back shut.

Hoseok, still leading the way, hand in hand with Taehyung, walked in the building that held Taehyung's class. Every head turned to the door as they walked in. The whole hallway went silent as Hoseok and Taehyung passed by. Groups of girl circled and whispered, eyeing the two boys holding hands.

Hoseok and Taehyung both jumped as someone scared them by approaching them behind.

"You guys are so cute!" Hoseok recognized the voice who threw his arms over Hoseok's and Taehyung's shoulders.

It was Jimin.

Hoseok and Taehyung turned around almost simultaneously to see Jimin smiling wide and it looked like a little boy hiding behind him. Taehyung knew exactly who it was. It was the boy who asked Taehyung if he was okay and ran to get the teacher when Taehyung fainted.

Jungkook peeked out from behind Jimin and smiled to Taehyung as Jimin continued to talk.

"Guys, this is Jungkook." Jimin dragged Jungkook out in front of him. Hoseok fakely smiled and turned to Taehyung. Jungkook just stood their bashfully with his head down.

"Jimin, Jungkook, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Taehyung." Hoseok announced.

Jimin, Jungkook and even Taehyung, all looked up with the same expression on their faces and shock in their eyes. Jungkook looked up the minute he heard Taehyung's name from Hoseok.

They all stood in the hallway in silence before Jimin's faced softened back to his normal cheerful face.

"Man, we should go on a double date together later tonight." Jimin looked over at Jungkook and then took a chance to hug him around the neck.

"My Jungkook..." Jimin squealed, hugging Jungkook tighter. Jungkook pulled away in annoyance.

"Yah! I'm not your boyfriend!" Jungkook pushed Jimin to the side as Jimin tried to steal another hug again. Jimin pouted and said, "He always rejects me. I guess it's one of the side effects of one sided love." Jimin looked directly at Hoseok.

Hoseok laughed and said, "Maybe some other time. We have to get to class so we will catch up with you guys later."

Hoseok and Taehyung began to walk to Taehyung's class that is located at the end of the hall. They reached the door and Hoseok stopped Taehyung from going in. Taehyung turned to Hoseok and let go of his hand.

"Are you going to be okay?" Hoseok questioned.

Taehyung nodded and replied, "I can bare with it."

That response flushed worried all over Hoseok's face.

"Tae..." Hoseok sighed, as his eyes drifted away.

"You don't have to worry about me." Taehyung said cheerfully. Taehyung reached up slightly on the balls of his feet and gave Hoseok a quick peck on the cheek. Hoseok smiled and ruffled Taehyung's hair with his hand. Taehyung smiled back and made his way into the classroom.