Muggers and Visitors

While Taehyung brought back a glass of water, Hoseok sat up blinking his eyes to clear his blurry vision.

"Thanks dongsaeng." Hoseok grabbed the glass out of Taehyung's grip. Sitting back down again not to far or close to Hoseok, Taehyung took a seat waiting patiently as Hoseok took a sip out of the glass.

"Well, I was on my way to the bus stop after I got out of my class." Hoseok began, setting the half full cup of water on the table.

"But as I reached the stop, I got bus left." Hoseok pouted and looked down to his lap were his hands laid perfectly together. Taehyung leaned a little closer in as he sat on his hand to restrain himself from putting an arm around Hoseok.

"So, then I began to walk to the other bus stop and got stopped by these college dropouts." Hoseok then got tired of sitting and repositioned to where he was laying on his back with his head in Taehyung's lap. Taehyung scrunched his nose up to contain his feelings to himself as Hoseok kept going on about why he got beat up earlier today. Taehyung than forgetting about Hoseok on his lap asked a question.

"Well did you recognize anyone out of the college dropouts that mugged you?" Hoseok twisted his face up thinking of the faces he remembered.

"Not really but theres one....but I can't put my finger on." At that Hoseok then reached an arm up, spreading his fingers wide and hitting Taehyung's face. Taehyung grinned at the weird gesture as Hoseok giggled in amusement. It was great to see Hoseok smile even if he did get mugged but then again when does he never not smile? Taehyung couldn't think of any scenario where Hoseok never smiled once. In the moment when Taehyung was soaking up all the attention Hoseok was giving him, there was a knock on the door and the door opened to a short black haired boy peeking in.

"Jiminnie!" Hoseok sat up and squealed at the sight of the boy.

Taehyung thought his face looked very familiar. He might of saw him in the halls, in a class, he might have even been in just in the college library reading a book but Taehyung never even got a chance to know what the boy's name was. Hoseok never brought visitors to their dorm so this was a surprise to Taehyung.

Taehyung watched as a third wheel, as he always did, as Hoseok greeted his friend with a hug. Taehyung grew a bit jealous inside as he watched both of them conversated over Hoseok's bruised face. Hoseok then realised Taehyung was still sitting on the bed and put his arm on the boy's shoulder to introduce him.

"Tae, this is my good friend Jimin. We met when we got put together for a project in chemistry class." Taehyung stood up, bowed and said hello in a polite manner. He then thought about how Hoseok was in only one of his classes and they never actually worked together on any projects, as the two boys began to catch up on each others lives.

Taehyung's mind began to list the different things Jimin had with Hoseok that he didn't, he then realised he shared a dorm with Hoseok as for Jimin who was just in all of Hoseok's classes, did homework together, and even went to movies together. This made Taehyung smile a bit as he was standing waiting for Hoseok and Jimin to finish catching up with each other.

"We should all go out to eat!" suggested Jimin with his eye smile as his mouth began to smile too. Taehyung then understood why Hoseok liked Jimin so much. He was full of energy and excitement in every breath he took. It was like he craved for attention like Hoseok always did to Taehyung.

"I'm not in the mood to eat honestly." Taehyung said, killing Jimin's smile. Hoseok then turned his head to his dongsaeng and frowned at the rejection Taehyung gave to his visitor. Jimin saw the look on Hoseok face that was directed to Taehyung and replied to the rejection.

"It's, okay we don't have to go eat." Jimin then pouted like a five year old kid and mumbled more options.

"If Taehyung doesn't want to eat that doesn't mean I don't want to eat." Hoseok said as Jimin's smile returned.

"Okay then, let's go!" Jimin grabbed Hoseok's arm to bring him to the door. Hoseok then stopped and snapped his fingers.

"Yoongi." he said to Taehyung. "He was the one I recognized." then Hoseok and Jimin went out the door, leaving Taehyung in what it seemed to him, an empty, lonely dorm room.