Mistakenly the Truth

It was almost dark and Hoseok finally made it to the dorm. His afternoon, after talking to Jimin, consisted of going back to the college campus, sitting in their library just surfing the web and occasionally working on papers that were due soon.

He was completely exhausted after all the stuff that had happened today. Hoseok then threw his stuff down and laid on the bed. His phone kept vibrating in his pocket. Being annoyed now, he shoved his hand in his pocket to retrieve his phone.

There was about eight texts and four missed calls from the girl, Ji Hwayoung, he had started dating earlier today. Hoseok didn't want to leave her hanging like most guys would do so he picked up his phone and dial her number.

After a long painful phone call, Hwayoung agreed to come over to Hoseok'sdormto talk about their relationship. Hoseok prepared himself by straightening and cleaning things up. With Taehyung living here, it seemed to never be clean, even if Hoseok cleaned regularly.

About thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door. Hoseok walked over and opened it to see Hwayoung standing there. Curls of her hair fell freely off her shoulders, and her body was fitted tight by a short red dress which seemed to turn Hoseok on a bit. In a moment Hoseok snapped out of his thought and made a gesture for her to come in.

"It's about time you called." Hwayoung said, taking a seat on Hoseok's bed.

"Sorry Hwayoung, my roommate got sick and I had to go to the hospital to check on him." Hoseok replied, still standing. Hwayoung then patted the bed for Hoseok to sit down next to her. Hoseok sat on the other in of the bed cautiously. Hwayoung frustrated, moved right next to him and said, "You are acting really weird Hoseok." She then wrapped both of her arms around his arm and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Ji Hwayoung, can I tell you something?" Hoseok said as he removed her arms from his.

"You're not breaking up with me are you?" Hwayoung asked, looking at Hoseok with her tear filled eyes, then added, "You can't, we've only been going to out for a day." But all Hoseok could do was take a breath before she continued on with her whining.

"You said I was the only girl you ever liked and now you're telling me you want to break up!?" Her voice got louder which made Hoseok flinch. He had not said one word about breaking them up yet and it's like she already knew what was coming. Women, it's like they have an instinct or something where they can tell if a guy was breaking them up or not. But Hoseok wasn't going to do that he had another reason.

"I'm gay, Hwayoung." Hoseok said in between Hwayoung's rant about how all guys were the same douche bags and such. Hwayoung paused with her mouth wide open and turned to Hoseok.

"What." Was all she could say. Hoseok nodded shamefully and got up.

"Ne. But you were right about you being the only girl I liked." Hoseok then took a pause to choose his words carefully. "Just not the first guy I have ever liked." Hwayoung gasped, looked at Hoseok wide eyed with such disgust and got up to face him.

She said angry, "So you just dated me to cover up that you were gay?"

"If you put it that way, then yes." Hoseok agreed. Just then what caught him off guard was a hard slap to the face by Hwayoung.

"What the hell, Hwayoung?' Hoseok yelled, clutching his face with one hand.

"You deserved that, Hoseok. Try not to destroy too many guys lives with your'e sexuilaty." She spat as she opened the dorm door, walked out and slammed the door hard behind her. The last words she said hanged Hoseok's mind. "Try not to destroy too many guys lives with your'e sexuilaty."

Hoseok was blankly staring at the wall, still trying to figure out what that last phrase really meant. After a hard long thought, his brain turned to mush and couldn't think anymore. He got ready for bed even though it was only eight o'clock at night, which was quite early considering he usually goes to bed around midnight or so. But tonight he just seemed so empty. Maybe it was the fact that Taehyung wasn't home to entertain him and keep him up. Hoseok flopped down on his bed with frustration, trying to clear his mind of the day he had. He finally calmed himself down and fell asleep.